Chapter 10

Authors Note: Heyyy everyone!! I'm so close to finishing school so yeah I'll finally have more time to focus on stories rather than school because like ew lmaoo, Anyways  I hope everyone is doing well! Please vote, comment, share and check out my other stories! I also really appreciate the comments on all my stories and how you guys are all getting along, it makes me so happy that you guys enjoy each other in the comments <3 Thanks your the support I love you all and please enjoy! 🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤

With my belly against the counter I reach for the frosting I desperately have been craving all night, and I finally pried myself out of Bokuto's arms while he was peacefully sleeping, which was my cue to head out to the kitchen.

"Why do I have to be so short" I whisper to myself, transitioning to my tippy toes and reaching, I feel a shooting pain in my back.

"Owwww I should not have done that"

"Baby?" Ko's deep raspy voice calls from my side, his warm body comes over to me

"What are you doing up? You have a game tomorrow Ko" Rubbing his warm bare shoulders, and I rub my back feeling the pain as I massage gently.

"I knowww owl but I didn't feel you in bed, and I heard you say and I quote "Owwww I should not have done that" so you tell me what you are doing up" His voice slowly clearing from sleep and his concern deepens.

"I've been craving frosting and I'm too short to reach and they were in the way, I think I did something to my back because it hurts now" I watch h\his face go from concern to a cute pout.

"Lovelyyyyy why didn't you wake me up, go sit, I'll grab your frosting" I waddle into the living room resting my back against the armrest of the couch, the cool fresh air coming through the window.

"It's cold" A shirtless Bokuto comes from the kitchen towards me rubbing his arms for warmth as he walks towards me giving me my frosting and spoon.

"Thank you, and it's not cold what are you talking about"

"Its cold, you must be really warm, especially with you carrying our baby owls, speaking of!" He quickly repositions himself to lay between my legs with this face of my stomach. "I didn't talk to you guys today, well I did this morning before work just not after" As I continue to enjoy my frosting, Koutarou just keeps talking about his day, what paperwork needed to be filled out today, what they did at practice and what we had to eat. It wasn't long before you felt the both of them kick and more around, although they were babies, they've both been getting a lot stronger, to the point where their kicks just started becoming increasingly more painful the longer they kicked.

"They are strong, look!" Bo pointed out as my skin under the thin fabric of my nightshirt moves and contours along with the baby's movement.

"Just like me" He gives a cute little smile, I can almost feel his pride swell in his chest.

"Yes, just like you" I grunt, feeling another painful kick to my side, I gently rub the spot trying to soothe the pain.

"Misaki, Hikaru, it's not nice to kick your mom so hard" I scoot down, shifting my position to be a little more comfortable.

"They keep thinking my bladder is a punching bag" I pat his shoulder so that he moves.

"I need to use that bathroom"

Once again I come waddling back to the couch, Bokuto watches intently with a little smile.

"What?"

"You're so cute and the way you walk is super cute too, with a waddle and your hand on your hip, its so cute and kinda sexy" heat rises in my cheeks as I blush.