Epilogue

This book is dedicated in four ways

To my mom.

My dad.

My siblings.

And to you as well

If you have been with Jasmine to the very end of her journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine POV

500 years after the end of Blood Olympus

I took a deep breath and fired another arrow. We were all fighting monsters again, but I loved the thrill of it.

The thrill of the Hunt.

The thrill of hunting.

I loved the Hunt. It was my home.

Over the years that I had joined the Hunt and the second Giant War was over, I had lost and gained many new sisters.

Naomi, Celyn , Melody, and Phoebe to Orion.

Serena and Evelyn to the Manticore.

Stella, Esmerelda, and Ava to the Minotaur.

Emila and Eliza.

Dawn had died when it by a poison arrow 200 years ago.

Astrid(she was 400 when she died) and Mina when we found a rouge demigod killer. We killed the demigod killer at the cost of Mina and Astrid.

Runa fifty years ago.

Thalia a decade ago.

My closest friends... dead. Gone.

Bianca, Nico, and Hazel had died 400 years ago. My siblings, my closest siblings who knew me the best... they were gone.

I was offered the lieutenant of Artemis after Thalia's death(made she find peace with our fallen sisters) but I refused the offer.

Jada was made given the band instead and she was a great second in command. Aurelia, Cassandra, Lilith, and Celeste were still alive after all this time, and three daughters of Hecate had joined them.

Alana, Scarlett, and Mila Bailey. The triplets were all 10 now and they all had dark red hair and freckles, but Alana had green eyes, Scarlett amber eyes, and Mila had blue eyes.

The Hunt also gained new sisters over the centuries.

Addison Robert, 15 year old daughter of Hephaestus. She had dark curly hair and brown eyes and we rescued her from an explosion near her apartment, which killed her mother and mortal half siblings.

Azalea Desjardins, immortal nine year old daughter of Physis primordial of nature and legacy of Demeter. She had grass green eyes and dirty blonde hair and joined us after we found her under attack by monsters after running away.

Akilah Drakos, immortal 11 year old daughter of Hermes legacy of Apollo. She had dark brown/blonde hair and blue eyes and she joined us when we visited Camp Half-Blood 200 years ago.

Christina Brown, seven year old daughter of Eros the elder, primordial of love. He fully supported her decision to join the hunt after running away 350 years ago.

Violet Antonov, nine year old daughter of Kratos god of strength and she was Russian. She had hazel eyes and blue dyed hair and joined us when we found her being abused by her mother 475 years ago.

Rose Romano, eight year old daughter of Demeter, joined us when Demeter sent her to us 255. She had honey brown hair and shimmering leaf green eyes. Her best friend was Katherine Williams.