Route 666 part 3

"Maybe you could throw a couple shots in that." Cassie said as Sam handed her a cup.

"You didn't see who was driving the truck?" Dean asked.

Alison leaned against sams arm tiredly.

"It seemed to be no one." Cassie said. "Everything was moving so fast. And then it was just gone. Why didn't it kill us?" She asked.

"Whatever is controlling the truck wants you to be afraid first." Dean said.

"Mrs. Robinson, Cassie said that your husband saw the truck before he died." Sam said to the quiet lady beside him.

"Mom?" Cassie asked when the woman didn't say anything.

"Hmm?" She hummed as she looked over at her. "Martin was under a lot of stress. You can't be sure about what he was seeing." She spoke.

"Well, after tonight I think we can be reasonably sure that he was seeing a truck." Dean stated. "What happened tonight, you and Cassie are marked, okay? Your daughter could die, so if you know something, now would be a really good time to tell us about it."

"Dean—" Cassie started.

"Yes." Mrs. Robinson cut her off. "Yes, he said he saw a truck."

"Did he know who it belonged to?" Sam asked her, Alison looked between the four adults.

"He thought he did." Mrs. Robinson said.

"Who was that?" Dean asked the lady.

"Cyrus...a man named Cyrus."

Sam and Dean looked at each other. Dean reached over into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. He unfolded it, and showed it to the woman.

"Is this Cyrus?" Dean asked her.

"Cyrus Dorian died more than 40 years ago."

Dean froze as he looked up, then over at the lady.

"How do you know he died, Mrs. Robinson?" He asked her. "The paper said he went missing."

All attention was now on the older woman.

"How do you know he died?" Dean questioned her.

"We were all very young." Mrs. Robinson started. "I dated Cyrus a while. I was also seeing Martin, in secret of course 'cause interracial couples didn't go over too well then." She explained. "When I broke it off with Cyrus, and when he found out about Martin— I don't know— he changed. His hatred— his hatred was frightening."

"The string of murders." Sam said.

"There were rumors, people of color disappearing into some kind of a truck. Nothing was ever done." Mrs. Robinson sighed as she was holding back tears. "Martin and...Martin and I, we were gonna be married in that little church near here, but last minute, we decided to elope 'cause we didn't want all the attention."

"And Cyrus?" Dean asked.

Alison looked from her father to Mrs. Robinson who had started crying.

"The day we set for the wedding was the day someone set fire to the church." The woman's voice broke as she sobbed. "There was a children's choir practicing in there. They all died." She cried and covered her mouth.

Alison looked down at her shoes, feeling bad for the lady.

"Did the attacks stop after that?" Sam asked Mrs. Robinson.

"No, there was one more." Mrs. Robinson said. "One night that truck came for Martin. Cyrus beat him something terrible, but Martin— you see, Martin got loose and he started hitting Cyrus and he just kept hitting him and hitting him." The lady sobbed.