Chapter 19

"Where the fuck did it go?!" I yelled, and searched the entire Lab. "I don't know!" Bruce yelled back, slightly panicking. "Okay, chill the f- out. We don't need your green friend right now!" I screamed, running around like a maniac, while Bruce was standing on a chair.

"Jarvis, lock all the doors, and scan the room for the symbiote." I ordered, and short after, every door had been locked and the ventilation shafts also closed. "Thank you." I sighed and was a little more relaxed now.

"The symbiote is currently under the desk near Dr. Banner." Jarvis said, in his British accent. Bruce was about to pick the symbiote up, but Venom used one of his tentacles, and pressed him against the wall. "DO NOT TOUCH IT!" Venom and I yelled at the same time. Then Venom threw the table away, reviling the black slime thing, which was about to crawl to the scientist, who stuck against a wall.

"JARVIS TELL WANDA SHE NEEDS TO GET HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" I ordered. The alien kept crawling, and then turned, to 'face' me. "Oh, no no no no no! I already have one of you inside me, I don't need two!" I walked backwards, until I was pressed against the wall.

"Venom?!" I yelled, not knowing what else I was supposed to do. "I got you." Suddenly, he used himself, to clue me against the ceiling.

The door opened, and a very confused Wanda, stood there. "Close the door!" Me, Bruce and Venom yelled at her. She flinched, stepped in and the door was closed again. "Why are you at the ceiling?" She asked me confused, and then looked at Banner. "And why are you against the wall?" "Just stop the goddamn alien, who is right behind you!" I screamed, and pointed at the symbiote, which was crawling towards her.

Wanda turned, saw the alien and her hands began to glow red. Then she used her telekinesis to let the alien fly in the air. I let out a breath I was holding and was way more relaxed. "You can let us down, now." I said.

"Okay." Venom just let go of me and Banner, and I fell from the ceiling to the ground, without any warning. I groaned, and slowly got up. "Oops." "Fuck you."

"Why is the alien not in his cage?" The witch asked, still holding it up in the air. "We wanted to kill it, but SOMEONE didn't close the cage behind himself, and it escaped before I could burn it." I explained to her, looking over to Bruce.

Without saying anything, I grabbed the hairspray, which I dropped a few minutes ago, and took the lighter out of my pocket. "WAIT! You have to say something cool, before you kill him." Venom interrupted me.

"What the fuck? Why should I do that?" I asked the parasite confused. "That's what they do in movies, and it looks cooler." "I will not say anything to the alien. That would look stupid." I whispered and turned my head a bit, so I don't have to face the two, obliviously confused people next to me. And to get a little more privacy.

"Who are you talking to?" Wanda asked. She tried to act confused, since she didn't know I told Bruce about Venom. "Yeah, who are you talking to?" Banner asked, who did the same thing as Wanda.

"I am talking to Venom." I said, while turning around, the lighter and the Hairspray in my hands, aiming at the flying alien. Without saying anything, I burned the symbiote, who made some noises which sounded like screaming.

"Who is Venom?" Wanda asked, letting her hands down, since she didn't need to hold anything up anymore. She slightly nodded over at Bruce, to remind me, that we were not alone.

"You can stop. He knows, I just told him." Suddenly, Wanda grabbed my arm, and pushed me backwards. "Why? And when?" She whispered and I sighed. "That was the only way, to kill this little motherfucker, and to avoid those stupid tests Tony wants Banner to do on me." I explained to her, quietly.

"I hate to interrupt you two, but Mórrígan, you promised me something." Bruce said, coming closer to us. "Right, I wanted to show you Venom." I took a deep breath, stepped a little back and was just about to tell Venom to show himself, but Wanda stopped me.

"Do you really think that would be a good idea? I mean, we know what happens whenever Banner gets too excited." She looked at us and I shrugged my shoulders. "I mean, she is not wrong." I raised my eyebrows and looked at the man next to me. He frowned a little. "Yeah, we should probably not do it, today." He said disappointed and looked at the floor.

The three of us, well four because of Venom, stayed in the Lab and talked a little. Bruce insisted on doing a few blood tests. Venom wasn't really happy about it, but I had no problem with it as long as he wouldn't tell anyone about my little secret.

You could tell how excited he was, meeting someone, with the similar 'problem' of sharing your body.

I looked at the Clock, on the wall and realized how late it was, and that Pietro and I planned on doing something together. "Well, it was nice, but now I have to go. Pietro and I-" "Pietro and you? What about me? And what are you two planning? Are you going on a date?" Wanda interrupted me, and stood up.

"He just wants to show me something." I rolled my eyes, and chuckled. "I think he wants me to trust him, so he can meet Venom a little sooner." "Wait, Pietro knows about him, too?" Bruce asked us confused. Without answering, I left the room and closed the door behind me. "What do you think he wants me to see?" I asked Venom curious, while walking towards Wanda's brother's room. "I don't know." He answered dry.

A/N

Hey, my Snapchat is annam4riee, and if you want, you can add me, so I can inform you, when I am planning on posting a new part<3