Part 22

Jin's Point of View

"She agreed to all those things?", Yoongi questioned. He looked puzzled because I also thought there was no way in mind that Ye-Ji will agree to moving into my house, even though I will be staying at the dorm. 

I nodded, "She made it clear to me that her priority is Ara this time around. She was considering to move back to London but she has her parents to think of right now"

"I know I've said this but I can't thank all of you enough for understanding my situation with Ye-Ji.", I said to them.

Ever since we found about D*sp*tch, the company had stopped all of our activities so that there won't be any surprise news. We stopped being active on social media as requested by PD Nim and they were considering if we should be on a month hiatus. They still hadn't figured out that part.

"Have you heard anything from Eun Jung?", Taehyung asked.

I took the phone out of my pocket and scrolled through the threatening messages that she had been sending to me for the past few days. 

'I will make sure everyone knows about Ara'

'You will pay for this, Kim Seokjin. I will make sure everyone knows what an asshole of a person you are to me'

'She will never regret all of these.'

I showed some of the text messages to them and the guys were shocked at how psychotic Eun Jung can be.

"Has she always been like this?", Namjoon's mouth was wide open as he scrolled through my phone.

"She is a jealous person but it sort of got amplified when she knew Ye-Ji was back.", I casually replied.

"No girl would be okay with that. Your relationship with Ye-Ji was under the microscope and the amount of girls that would kill to be her.. no girl in the right mind would want to compete Ye-Ji", Yoongi suddenly spoke up.

He was right.

Of course we had a lot of haters when they discovered about us but we were also loved so many people, especially when they found out the way we met. High school sweethearts, stayed together through thick and thin. Many people loved Ye-Ji because of how down to earth she was. Even though she complained a lot about keeping our relationship to ourselves (mostly because she wanted a proper date), she never once tried to be in the limelight. 

It was one of those nights where I managed to come back early from Run BTS! recording because I won a challenge. The moment I told her that I was coming back early, she started preparing a feast for me since I hadn't seen in for a week, even though we were living together. 

After dinner, we sat in the TV room and started watching a romcom series. It was one of her favorite things to do whenever I was home. I still remember, it was a scene at a fun fair. The couple was sharing a rainbow coloured cotton candy while roaming through the fun fair, trying to figure out which ride to take next.

She held my hand tighter as the scene started to look like the date she had always wanted, "Baby, can you imagine us going on dates like these?"

I turned to her and kissed her forehead, "One day, Ye-Ji. I will book the whole fair just for the two of us"

She smiled, "That's not what I meant... look at those two... gliding through the crowd without having a care in the w-"

I felt sorry for Ye-Ji.. she was a hopeless romantics. She loved these kinds of things; fun fair dates, playing tourist, day trips but due to the nature of my work, all of our dates had to be done discreetly and sometimes, we just would end up in front of the couch, eating take out dinners but Ye-Ji never seemed to mind.

"It's okay, Jin. Having you with me is more than enough", she said as she leaned in for a kiss.

"Why are you blushing?", I suddenly heard Jungkook's voice. 

I shook my head, "Nothing. I gotta head to my house. Ye-Ji and Ara are arriving soon.", I said.

"Are you going to be here to watch the news?", Hobi asked.

"No. I'll be with Ye-Ji."

I was a nervous wreck waiting for Ye-Ji and Ara at home. I was excited at the same time because it just meant that we were one step closer at telling Ara about me. The moment both of them arrived, only Ara was ecstatic to see me while Ye-Ji gave me the cold treatment. She only talked to me she had something to answer and she barely even looked at me. 

"You will take my room. I even got a small bed for Ara to sleep in", I said.

"Thanks", Ye-Ji coldly replied as she loaded her luggage. 

As soon as she dropped the bags into my room, I saw her peeping through the window... her gaze was empty and tears were streaming down her cheeks. She kept wiping it away but the longer she held on her emotions, I could tell her breathing felt constricted because she kept on rubbing her chest.

"Hey...", I softly said while knocking her door.

"Wanna talk?", I said as I passed her a handkerchief.

"I am just nervous, that's all. I have no idea why am I so scared this time around"

"Would it better if I invite the guys here? So we can just watch the news together?", I asked to calm her down.

She weakly nodded, "Do you have any idea what's happening tonight? I heard through the grapevine that the Company is releasing press statement first, not K-Media outlet"

I shook my head, "I have no idea but don't worry, it's going to be okay", I assured her.

I knew it was going to be okay because we had other plans.