Masoom-8

Sorry guys for the late update, I don't know what happened to my Wattpad it's not saving my works quickly and taking too much time.

Next time I'll be prepared for it and try to update quick as possible

Enjoy your chapter.....

Salaar was hell busy with his works because last year's tragedy have made suffer huge loses he was still paying for it.

Working day and night Salaar had forget his health, Waking early, Sleeping late and unhealthy diet routine had taken his health rate to zero.

Since morning he was feeling dizzy, even his employees has also noticed his red eyes and sucken cheeks and dull walk but didn't even care about it, He is just thinking about future as he was going to be a father and he needs financial stability for that.

Resting head on the chair's head he closed his eyes for a second and slept for few minutes.

Hamza who came in his cabin for his consultantion on a project saw Salaar was sleeping on the chair in deep sleep which is about fall back, He quickly move towards him and holds the back of chair and straighthen it.

After this much disturbance Salaar didn't wake up, It was a surprising because Salaar was a light sleeper, he wakes up even on a light shake.

Hamza quickly check his temperature and veins and he was right, Salaar his having high fever because of which he didn't wake up, he looses his tie and cuff and called his family doctor in office because if he called him at haveli everyone will be scared especially Zareen.

After half an hour Doctor came and check Salaar

It's just not fever Hamza, it's a severe case of dehydration and improper diet, We need to admit him.

Hamza quickly works as doctor said, he admitted Salaar and done the paperwork, Faiza and Shahmir was already there at the hospital as Faiza is the current senior attendent and Shahmir is a junior doctor in the hospital.

Faiza was taking rounds when she found Hamza in the galary

Bhai what are you doing here?

He told her everything and asked her to do not tell anything to Myra and Zareen.

Faiza quickly goes inside the ward and discuss everything with doctor and came out.

Bhai we need take good care of Salaar Bhai as he didn't ate anything since two days and same goes to the water amount in his body.

Okay.... When will doctor discharge him?

After hour because of sedatives he is still uncounsious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwwww bhabhi this one will cute on my munckin.

The cute little dresses were looking adorable, each and each clothes and shoes were more cute then the previous one.

On every other dress Myra would that it will look good on her little munchkin.

Myra was on top of the world when Zareen told her about her pregnancy, Since that day Myra was on a mission to buy everything adorable things present on Earth.

Yesterday she and Hamza found an cute kitten and was behind Zareen to get the fluff ball home.

When Zareen didn't allowed then she started fake crying that with whom her little munchkin will play whenever he/ she feels alone and the fluff ball is now 'Fizzy Khan'.