𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6

"Y/n remember what I said yesterday" Shinobu whispered to me. I nodded.

As soon as we walked over to the Hashira I felt something snake around my leg. I looked down to see Obanai's snake.

"Mmm" I hummed. "Again?" Obanai said narrowing his eyes at me. I frowned as the snake tightened around my leg. "Don't move I'll take him off" He said rolling his eyes.

I reached down to take the snake off of me but then it started to quickly move up my leg. Obanai quickly grabbed the snake before it went up my dress.

"I said that I would take him off" Obanai said putting the snake back on his neck. "Calm down we just got here" Shinobu said waving him off.

"Snakes don't just wrap around someone unless they bother them and especially not mine" Obanai said glaring at me.

"This new kid is trouble" Obanai said. "No! she's perfect!" Shinobu said. "Cut off her hands and she'll be "Perfect"" Obanai said.

I put my hands behind my back and shook my head. "Y/n don't worry we're not gonna cut your hands off" Shinobu said patting my head.

"Just one"

"No"

"Her fingers"

"No"

"eight of her fingers"

"No"

"6 of them"

"No"

"4 of them"

"No"

"2"

"We're not gonna cut off her hands! or fingers!!" Shinobu said. "Y/n just stay away for Obanai and his snake okay"

I nodded. "5 feet and your hands are mine" He said narrowing his eyes at me. I backed up about 7 feet away from him then nodded.

I looked over at Tomioka who was still sitting alone. I was about to go over to him until I felt someone grab my hand.

I looked over to see Mitsuri. "Can I do your hair please!" Mitsuri said smiling. I nodded while smiling and turned around.

I hummed as I felt light tugs on my hair. "DONE!" Mitsuri yelled. 'Ooh that was quick' I thought.

I touched my hair to feel she had braided my hair like hers. I turned to her and smiled. "Ah! you're so adorable we must protect you at all costs!" Mitsuri said pinching my cheeks.

"Obanai what do you think!" Mitsuri said presenting me to him. "Um she looks good" Obanai said in a force tone.

'I'm confused didn't he want to cut my hands off-' I thought. I just Obanai a small smile.

After a while I snuck off and went over to Tomioka. I looked over at Shinobu to see she was talking to someone else and had her back turned to my direction.

I walked over to Tomioka and sat down next to him. "I thought Shinobu told you to not come back" He said.

"She didn't" I wrote. 'She did🙂' I thought. We sat in silence for a minute before I wrote something.

"I think I'm allergic to wisteria" I wrote. He gave me a side glance before responding. "Just keep the bag closed and you'll be fine" Tomioka said.

"I thought that wisteria only affected demons" I wrote. "It's probably just allergies" Tomioka said.

"Can I ask you something?" I wrote. "Fine" Tomioka said. "Do you eat people's eyes?" I wrote. Tomioka rose his eyebrow and looked at me.

"What?🤨" Tomioka said. I put the book up closer to his face so he could read it again. "I know what it says" Tomioka said pushing the book down.