7

Damon's POV

I've been laying in my bed for almost an hour now watching Sydney sleep. During the night she she was moving a lot and I could tell she was anxious even while she was sleeping. I wanted to make her feel more comfortable so I gently pulled her onto my chest and she wrapped her arm around my torso. She didn't move again for the rest of the night. Her beautiful chestnut hair is messy and dispersed all over my chest. I really can't stop looking at her as much as I try. She's just so beautiful. I never want this to end because I know when she wakes up she's going to freak out. But- ahh, I thought to soon. She slowly starts waking up, fluttering her eyes open. She looks around her and realizes that she's laying on someone's chest.

"W- what... where am I?", she says while rubbing her eyes and slowly starting to sit up. Ouch, does she really not remember? Then she looks at me. "Damon! What am I doing laying on your chest? You promised me yesterday none of this bullshit business." she rolls her eyes and jumps off the bed. I scoff, not taking my eyes off of her. Her shorts are pulled up a little to high and I can see that perky little ass of hers move side to side as she walks. Oh. My. God.

"Good morning to you to Ms. Gilbert", I say with a big grin on my face. I love getting under her skin. She notices I'm looking at her ass and quickly pulls her shorts down. Her face is flushed a bright pink and she glares at me.

"Really Damon. Your not even being subtle about it." I laugh and she walks out of the room shaking her head.

I quickly get dressed and skip to Sydney's room knocking on the door.

"What!? I'm trying to get ready!", She yells back.

"It's Damon, I won't peak."

"Come in". Unfortunately, she's already dressed but it's not like she was gonna let me in if she wasn't.

"It's the weekend", I start, "And you are coming with me downstairs to make pancakes for us and maybe Stefan and Elena." I finish with a smirk.

"Are they here?" She asks grabbing a sweater and her phone walking towards the door. "What time is it?"

"Yes, they are here. And, it's 8:30"

"8:30! I thought it was the weekend why the fuck are we up so early." She yelled as a guilty look made it's way on to her face when she realized she just yelled very loud, knowing Stefan and Elena are probably still sleeping. "Oops", she whispered and we both started laughing. I listen closely and hear Stefan's door open and then Elena.

"Sydney why are you so loud, could you shut up for once!" Elena yells to her.

"Fuck you Elena. Please be in a somewhat good mood today, for once". I smirk at Syd loving the way she can be such a bitch to her sister.

We all walk to the kitchen and Elena glares at Syd not saying anything.

"Good morning sissy", Syd says with a huge smirk on her face. "Morning Stefan".

"Hi Sydney. Thanks for the wake up call", he responds to her rubbing her shoulder for a couple seconds.

"So, me and Syd are gonna make pancakes to distract ourselves from everything we actually need to worry about." I say with a fake grin. Stefan laughs and puts his arm around Elena as they leave the kitchen. Perfect.

"Ok Damon, teach me how to make your famous pancakes." She says getting water from the fridge.

"My pleasure." I say looking her up and down. It's taking everything in the world for me to stop myself from throwing her on the table and kissing every inch of her body. She gives me a disturbed look.