Extra

This takes place before they are married or engaged.
———
"Come on, come on!" Ella squealed, jumping up and down. Kodi sighed and fixed her hair a little bit before smiling over at the bubbly blonde.

"Calm down, love. We have all day to get there."

"Well yeah, but I want to enjoy the whole thing. I've never been to one of these things before. I'm so excited!" Kodi laughed at her and smiled lovingly.

"Okay then, let's go." Ella squealed again before grabbing Kodi's hand and pulled her out of their apartment. "Quinn is coming right?"

"Yes, I also invited Brittany and Julia, but I'm not sure if they're coming." Kodi nodded at that and sat in the passenger seat.

"Should I call James again to make sure he knows what he's doing?" Kodi worried on her bottom lip.

"James is great with Kaleb! I'm sure Quinn gave him your list of instructions to do," Ella rolled her eyes playfully. "It'll be fine. We can call to check in on them later." Ella placed her hand on Kodi's thigh and rubbed it. Kodi relaxed into her and grabbed her hand to lace their fingers together. Ella rubbed her thumb over Kodi's hand while Kodi sang her lungs out to the music on the radio. They pulled up to Quinn's house where she was waiting for them.

"Hey bitches." She said as she got into the back seat.

"Are you ready for this?" Ella asked as she got into the road again.

"Duh. I'm actually really excited. I'm happy to support you guys."

"I see you wore some rainbow too," Kodi smirked at Quinn who looked down at her shirt. "Anything on the back?"

"It says 'I have a lot of gay friends' and I do! I swear I'm surrounded by lesbians." Kodi chuckled and Ella scoffed.

"I'm bisexual, thank you very much, and there's nothing wrong with being around lots of lesbians."

"Don't worry, I love all my lesbians!"

"All your lesbians? You say it like we're your property." Quinn rolled her eyes at Kodi's words.

"Shut up. Are we almost there?"

"Do you not see up ahead Quinnie? Open your eyes." Kodi teased. Quinn kicked at Kodi's seat a little. "Hey!"

"Don't call me Quinnie, bitch."

"Can you guys stop arguing? Jeez. Come on we're here." Kodi and Quinn went quiet at Ella's scolding while she found a parking spot and they got out of the car. Ella immediately took Kodi's hand again and pulled her towards the festival.

"By the way Quinn, if you ever want to leave early you can call James or somebody." Quinn nodded in thanks.

"Look at all this!" Ella looked around in awe, her green eyes wide with happiness. "Come on!" Kodi was pulled along while Quinn followed behind them and took in her surroundings. Ella went over to a stand that was being run by a guy.

"Hey! Happy Pride! Would you like a pride sticker? Or other accessory here?" There were hats and scarfs and stickers and little tattoos.

"Kodi, Quinn, can we get one?" Quinn and Kodi looked at each other before smiling at Ella. She is too adorable.

"Whatever you want, babe. Pick one out for us, I'm going to go get a drink for us. Want anything Quinn?"

"No thanks. I want to look around." Quinn wandered off while Ella picked out the temporary tattoos. She picked out the one that said "Pride" three times in rainbow letters. She thought it was cute. Kodi found the drink stand and bough Ella and herself some lemonade. It came with a rainbow umbrella on top.