Chapter 20

Siddharth's POV

My phone was ringing, It was Vidhi, I went to my room.

" Hello Vidhi, how are you? "

" Good... Listen, Shruti called up, she was angry with me that why I gave her number to you. I tried to make her understand that you are not that kind of a man. You could not even think of doing such a thing. "

" Wow!! Thanks... What did she say?"

" Not much...  But I know she would think over it. See, she is in Delhi for a few days. Try meeting her and explain. "

" I will try my level best. By the way, what about you?? What is going on between you and Shubh?? He was glaring at me when I applied colour on you.  "  I asked her.

" Sid, Please do me a favour... " she said after taking a deep breath.

" Anything... Tell me. "

" Don't ask anything about him. I don't want to talk or even hear his name. "

" What happened?? Tell me I want to help you. "

" Sid !!! It hurts me. BYE !! " She said and disconnected the call.

What was going on??

After the call, I went out to spend some time with dad and found out that both dad and bhai were not at home.

Where could they have gone??

I switched on the Tv in the living room and after about 20 minutes, dad walked in with a broad smile on his face. I raised an eyebrow at his smile.

" I know who she is... "  He said like a very excited young man.

" How ?? "

" I followed him. "

" Dad,  you are too much !! "

" Too much ????  He is hundred much. " Bhai came in his face was almost red.

" What happened?? " I was really excited to know as I knew my dad.

" Don't ask me, ask him. Dad how could you say all that?? She is not even talking to me now. Her face is red permanently. " Bhai said and dad was grinning.

" Dad, stop grinning !! She is much more nervous now. Who says such things ??  She is so embarrassed and nervous that not even looking at me. Even I was embarrassed, dad. "

" What?? I am a cool dad and want to be an even cooler dad-in-law. She knows me well. Let me go and talk to her. "

" Dad, have mercy on me.  Please don't...  She was already nervous to meet both of you. Now she might faint again. "

" Faint again... means?? "

" She was so nervous that she didn't eat anything for the whole day and almost fainted in her college. "

" Oh, God !! How is she now?? " I asked.

"  Better, I made her eat food. But thanks to dad she might faint again. She is scared to meet mom now. "

" Yeah, she is scared to meet her would-be mom. As it is your mom is very scary, she would make a very scary mother-in-law, just like Lalita Pawar. "

" Oh, please dad, my mom is very sweet. Bhai, I recorded what dad said just now about mom. "

" What?? Are you out of your mind?? Delete it right away, who makes such stupid videos??  Delete it or you are grounded for the whole week. " Dad said and I laughed. Bhai also shook his head and started laughing.