ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29

FUCK

FUCK. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I've asked you before, but I'll ask you again. God, why do you hate me so much? What did I do to you?

I end the stare contest that I was having with Matteo, Lorenzo and Leonardo, and grab Lexi's hand. I pull her with me and start to run like my life depend on it.

Which it does.

"Why the fuck are we running?" Lexi asked me out of breath. Our drunk selves almost tripping on air and landing on our asses.

"My brothers, they are here!" I yelled running faster than before. I could hear footsteps and yelling from behind but it only motivates me to run faster. My vision was a little blurry in consequence of the drinks, but I couldn't stop. I wouldn't stop.

"And why the fuck am I running. I appreciate my life and you just signed a contract giving my and yours away the moment you started running." she replied wide eyed.

Technically mine was in the line the moment I made eye contact with my brothers right after kissing a boy.

"Well, you see, I just don't want to die alone. So why not take you with me?" When I finish she stopped running and glared at me.

"Didn't you just say you appreciate your life? So don't stop running!"

And we started to run again. I'm not going to lie, I have no idea where I am but does it matter when you have three very angry brothers running trying to catch you and take you to other three probably angry brothers and a probably very angry dad? Nope, not at all.

Now, my dress may be really pretty and the heels too, they made me look super hot but couldn't I chose an outfit a little more practical to run?

"Why didn't you take your car instead of us running?" Lexi asked me. Her long black hair was a mess and her cheeks were red. Her breathing was irregular, like mine.