XIII- Quidditch game

Anna's POV

The past weeks have been filled with quidditch practices. I knew Harry, Fred and George had hoped Angelina wouldn't make us practice as much, but it was her last year so she wanted to give her best. I always wanted to play my best and I loved quidditch, so I didn't mind waking up early and practicing until my body was sore.

It was getting colder, making it hard to stay at the tree of the Black Lake. Theo and Pansy were a bit wary about hanging out at the library or any other places were a lot of students stayed, so we would often go to the kitchen. I had noticed the way Blaise quickly warmed up to Nev and Luna. Seeing them interact always brought a smile on my face. Luna had someone else to talk about things most people found annoying and Neville also had someone else to talk about plants. It was apparently surprising to Pansy and Theo, since Blaise never liked Herbology much.

Neville and I were walking to the Great hall for dinner after saying bye to the others. We were both quiet, in our own thoughts. We ate with Dean and Seamus, talking about the upcoming Quidditch match against Slytherin. I couldn't wait to play and hopefully win. It would be fun to play against Blaise. We both knew any friendship we had developed would fly out the window during the game and we wouldn't have any mercy on each other.

After class the next day, I sat in the common room in front of the fire. Most people were doing something else so it was rather empty, which I always liked.

My mind drifted to Pansy once again. I knew I found girls attractive, I mean, the girls from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang last year were just amazing. But this felt different. I liked the physic of those girls, I didn't talk to them. Not like I would've had the courage anyway. Pansy on the other hand... Her body was amazing, the way her hair fell just above her shoulders, her eyes, just wow and her hands. They were so soft, just like her lips. I still remember the sensation of them on my hand. But the way she would laugh and her eyes lit up when she talked about something she liked. The way her laugh sounded and the passion in her voice whenever she talked about drawing or how much she hated Umbitch made my heart beat faster every time. We had actually came up with the nickname Umbitch together.

A shadow came in front of me, blocking the fire light and pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw Neville looking around nervously and fumbling with his hands.

"Hey Anna, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah of course, what's up? Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, yeah, just could we like, go up to my dorm?"

"Of course." I got up and followed him upstairs to his dorm. We sat on his bed and I looked at him, leaning against one if the frames. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Y-you know last year, with the champions. How like every guy was basically drooling over Fleur and I think most girls were fawning over Krum and well Cedric?"

"Yeah, I remember that," I said, remembering the discomfort I always felt.

"Well I- I wasn't only looking at Fleur like that," he mumbled. I felt my heart beat faster and I fought the urge to smile wide. I wanted to make sure I understood well first.

"You mean, you also looked at the other champions?" He nodded. "Please tell me it wasn't my brother, he needed an haircut so bad last year," I jockingly begged, trying to ease his tension.

"No, I didn't look at Harry," he laughed and wipped his tears. He looked back up at me and I gave him a soft smile.

"It's okay Neville," I reassured with a smile. "You'll always be my best friend who's obsessed with plants to me."