XXIX.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

『3』

You'd think she would think twice before jumping from a moving truck and onto a train full of distressed civilians with a super soldier, and Megatron fighting in the middle of it.

Steve was getting punched in his sides and Thea was attempting to strangle the robot until she sensed an incoming force that made her dropdown. Proving her theory correct a blue blur comes in and knocks Ultron down.

Ultron was about to go after the white-haired maximoff until a metal bar manipulated by red wisps blocked his path. Ultron looks back to see the other Maximoff there at the other end of the train cart.

"Please, don't do this," Ultron said pleadingly to his former associates.

"What choice do we have?" Wanda said.

Ultron blasted the front of the train and flew out—correction— was kicked out by the onyx-haired assassin and flew away.

"We lost him he's heading your way," Steve said running to the front of the train.

The controls were destroyed making the train go off track and crashing into everything in the way.

"Cap you see Nat?" Clint asked through the comms.

"If you have the package get it to Stark!" Steve yelled out.

"Do you have eyes on Nat?" Clint asked once again only to answer back telling him to go.

"Civilians in our path," Steve said then Pietro sped out taking on the task.

"Can you stop this thing?" Steve asked looking towards Wanda who replied with a nod.

"We need to try shutting it down..." Steve said.

"I got it." Thea walked up to the front controls.

"Let's hope this works out well..." She mumbled before placing both her hands on the dashboard.

Electricity bolts evaporate themselves into Thea. (No, she is not like Thor. She can just manipulate and absorb energy and electricity is one of them.)

Her silver eyes were glowing, fluorescent blue veins appeared on her hands leading up to her cheeks.

Together all four did their part. Pietro got the civilians out of the train's way, Wanda used her powers to stop the train along with Thea who was draining the wheel power to slow it down, and Steve made sure that the passengers were safe.

Soon enough the train came to a stop. Thea removed her hands from the controls with small strings of electricity gliding in between her fingers and her eyes glowing vibrantly.

'I'm getting better at this.' She thought while admiring her fading blue streaks while walking towards the twins and Steve who seemed tensed.

"We didn't know his true ambitions so—"

"You're trying to stop him before he could get any further in his plans..." Thea said.

"The real worry now is if Stark gets any further with what he's about to do..." Steve said making Thea look at him confused.

"We need to head back to base..." The three nodded with Pietro speeding off with his sister in hand and Thea dragging Steve into the shadows.

•••••

"This screen work is not compatible..."

"Genetic coding log is at ninety-seven percent, you have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes..."

Tony and Bruce were working on uploading Jarvis into the body until Steve, Thea, and the twins walked in.

"I'm gonna say this once..."

"How about nonce..." Thea rolled her eyes and just sat back watching as the married couple—I mean the two Avengers ignite another argument.

"Shut it down!" Steve demanded.

"Nope, not gonna happen..." Tony said.

"You don't know what you're doing."

"And you do? She's not in your head." Bruce said referring to Wanda.

"I know you're angry—"

"Oh we're way past that, I choke the life out of you and never change a shade." His statement shocked Thea a bit on the inside.

'Puny soft Banner has a dark side?' She thought.

"Banner after everything that's happened—" Thea was cut off by Tony.

"Nothing compared to what's coming—"

"You don't know what's in there!!" Steve yelled.

Thea just stood watching the whole room erupt into an argument. The speedster zooms across the room unplugging everything from the cradle. Everyone got silent.

"No no, go on, You were saying..." He said before a gunshot rang and Pietro went falling through the glass floor.

"Pietro!"

"I'm rerouting the upload..."

The whole room was back into utter chaos with Steve and Tony fighting, Wanda and Bruce, and Thea standing back enjoying the show.

But everything came to a stop when Thor shows up standing on top of the cradle summoning lightning and shooting it into the cradle before anyone's objection.

All eyes were on the cradle when the top shoots off throwing Thor to the ground. Coming out of the cradle revealed a naked-ish red and blue male gracefully crouching at the end of his cradle.

805 words