|| 16 ||

Art: @wuzeio on Twitter

Y/N opened her eyes to find herself on the
floor.

The light poured inside the room, guessing it was morning. She looked down to see Klee sleeping on her lap, and a blanket covered the both of them.

It faintly smelled like chalk, and that was enough to guess who left it there.

Y/N thought back to when those fatuis were there. It was unknowing to her. Did the Tsaritsa want her to return to her harbinger ranks that badly?

But she wasn't a person to become so desperate, but truthfully could become forceful. She remembers those orders about retrieving the other god's gnosis'.

To her, it sounded unrealistic for mortals to take power from a god for another god. Because that god wanted power.

She slipped Klee's head gently off her lap, and chuckled hearing Klee chant 'dodoco', over and over again.

Albedo wasn't in the living room either, and his room door was closed. Probably stayed up all night for another round of experiments.

Y/N managed to slip out the door without much of a sound.

"Hello." She nearly jumped hearing a sudden voice all of a sudden.

"Childe. What are you doing here now?"

"Hey, don't sound so upset. I'm not here to cause much trouble."

"You being here is already trouble." She rolled her eyes. The taller man blocked her escape route, as he used his forearm to lean against the brick wall.

"As much as that hurt me, I'm here on Balladeer's behalf."

Now that caught her attention. Scaramouche rarely asks Childe for favors, because you know just how well they get along with each other...

"On Scara's? Keep talking."

"Demanding aren't you?"

"I said, keep talking. Because I will use a nutcracker to crack that almond sized skull of yours." She kept it short and quick.

"Your threats are becoming more and more deadly. Well anyway, he wanted me to relay a message." Childe went back to his serious demeanor.

"The Tsaritsa knows all origins. She knows everything, even things the person does not know."

Y/N returned to the house again. And became dumbfounded once she saw a sleep deprived Albedo being bothered by a crying Klee.

"MISS DISAPPEARED!! SHE'S GONEEEEEEEEEEEEE—"

"Klee. Klee. She's not gone. She probably just left for some errands." Albedo had a slight husky voice because it was his morning voice.

"BUT— BUT—"

"Um.. I'm back?" Y/N announced unsure of things. Many things.

"MISS APPEARED AGAIN!"

"I told you she didn't just disappear Klee. Not like Alice did." Albedo mumbled the last part, hoping it was inaudible. But Y/N heard it clearly.

Klee gripped Y/N's clothes as she was crying a little too aggressively. She looked upset.

Y/N sighed, before she picked up the small child and carried her.

"Sorry I left without saying anything. I didn't want to wake you up since you were sleeping so peacefully."