C H A P T E R 28

She turned around and gasped at the sight before her

I couldn't see her expression and that was the fucking thing that kept fucking bugging me.

Why isn't she saying anything?

Why isn't she holding my hand and telling me she likes it?

What if she hates it?

What if she doesn't wanna date with me?

Why isn't she fucking saying anything?

"What- what is all this?" She asked in a light murmur.

My hands started sweating and heart started racing.

"It's a date..... For us.."

Silence.

She wasn't saying anything.

Why is she quiet?!

What if-

Suddenly, I heard her sniffling and choke on a sob.

Fucking great!

I made her upset.... She's fucking crying for God sake!

I took a few steps back, not wanting to see the tears in her eyes up close.

"K-Kezr" I heard her sniffling and sobbing, calling my name.

Heart attack! I don't like this, not one bit.

She turned around and looked at me, when she noticed our distance, she came running upto me.

Her soft, small body collapsed on mine making me fall back in the sand with an strangled 'oomph' because her head hit my Adam's apple.

But I don't care, as long as she is in my arms....

"....Is t-this all for me?" She asked putting her chin on my chest, not caring that she was sprawled out on me. She wiped her tears that were rolling down her soft cheeks with the back of her hand and her eyelashes were wet with tears.

I frowned at her, not liking her crying.

I removed her hand from her cheeks and replaced them with mine. I slowly wiped her tears, feeling her soft skin under my thumb, and I was having a heart attack.

Yeah...you have a love syndrome. And the only doctor for it, is Rozella.

She shook me and said,"Is this aaaall for me?"

I panicked at her exaggerated 'all' and started rambling like the idiot Iam.

"Yes, I mean-no, I-", she kept looking at me smiling but her eyes held a bit of confusion. I took a deep breath,"We have never been on a date before-which is my fault- I mean I wouldn't go on a date with me too. But I just thought that if I take you here, as I need to tell you something important, it will be only us and alone, sorry if you're uncomfortable. I just....I can call Kevin ba-"