𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ 🔮⛓🪩 ༉‧₊˚✧ ꒰ 𝓓ancing 𝓠ueen ꒱

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾         ⎯⎯          𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗍

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ⎯⎯ 𝖿𝗅𝗂𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗉𝗍

                    CELIA TORRES sat idly on her unmade bed, a blank stare painted on her face as she stared down at her right hand

CELIA TORRES sat idly on her unmade bed, a blank stare painted on her face as she stared down at her right hand. A lit cigarette lay limply in her left hand as her other held a small baggy filled with white powder.

It was so tempting.

Celia could almost taste the high she'd get. The adrenaline, the happiness, and the energy she'd get. Her hands shook as she took a drag from her cigarette. Her glare hardened at the bag one of her...friends had left over. This thing ruined her life, but it still had her in a chokehold.

She hated it. She truly despised it with her entire being and soul. But god, did she crave it.

Maybe it won't hurt if she does it just once. Sure, she's well aware of the slippery slope, but maybe...just this once? Then she'll flush it. Putting the cigarette in her mouth, the woman hesitantly leaned by her bedside table and shakily began to open the bag. As if in slow motion, she began to pour it out, only a little leaving the bag, and created a thin line using a card from her drawer. She could feel her heart running a hundred miles per hour, literally about to burst from her chest.