20.

After we got done smoking the first one he started rolling another blunt. I watch he's tongue lick the blunt up and down. Every time he did I felt a thump in my. I thought to myself "fuck I wish that was me" but I think I might out said it out loud cause he started laughing.

"oh for real" he asking turning his head to me

I anit no pussy so I looked over and spoke up "yeaa"

He aint waste no time. He got right on top of and started kissing me causing me yo moan. He stared to kiss down my body while I took off my shirt. He stopped at my 😻 got up to take his stuff of and so did I. He bent over to grab something out his pocket..it was a condom. While he was getting himself together I went to turn off my lights off and lock the door leaving my led lights to be the only light in the room. I went back to the spot waiting for him to come back.

He came back on top of me and started kissing me again while rubbing his jr. on my 😻 teasing me.

"stop teasing me" I said at stopping him from kissing me

"you sure you ready" he said looking up

I nodded my head

He went down on me and started to slurp my lil ass over. It was like he was spelling some shit but I was enjoying it to try to figure it out. He slipped his tongue in a couple times. I tried scooting back to stop him but it didnt work.

Dee pov

"why you running" I asked pulling her back down

She couldn't even speak. After 2 more minutes she was whispering im bout to cum over and over. I told her "cum on my tongue" She did as told. I came up and started kissing her so she could taste herself. I came back up to put it in. Soon as I put it in she started to moan hella loud and half of it wasnt even in. Im glad the music was loud. I chuckled a little while going in and out while she watched. Ever time I went out I added more in more causing her to put her hand on my stomach to stop me. I popped her hand saying "move yo fucking hand".

By now she the came twice. I told her turn around so she did.

Yall want the rest?

Yall should start commenting on my stuff.