< quarante - neuf >

Adrien's point of view
————————————————————

Here we sat all together with no cover ups.

"MARINETTE" Me and and Y/n screamed together.

"Y//N ADRIEN- WAIT WHY ARENT YOU TWO SHOCKED ABOUT WHO YOU ARE" she screamed out. Oh yeah heh about that.

"I already knew" I glanced to the side a bit. "Yeah master fu slipped up and I seen her receive the miraculous"I finally admitted

"You did?" Y/n, Marinette and master fu said at the same time. "Well yeah how else" I stated in a matter- of -fact tone.

"WAIT- SO MY EX CRUSH WAS YOU WHAT THE ACTUAL HECK I WAS IN LOVE WITH CAT EW TIKKI DID YOU KNOW OF THIS" Mari glared over at tikki, while tikki just nodded. Mari had a crush on me?

"Aw you like- DID YOU SAY EW" I looked at her like she was crazy "I AM PURRFECT" I smirked once I heard Y/n giggle.

"Guys focus" Master fu announced causing us all to turn toward him. "How do we stop hawk moth" he said looking at all of us.

"Oh right I got his miraculous I snuck it off him" Mari said holding out the pin.

Masters eyes filled with tears. "Finally I got them back and can heal the damage done to your mother Adrien" he looked at me.

I could feel Y/n rub my back. All I wanted was my mother back .

"Master what happens now" Y/n finally spoke up

"You'll continue to be the guardians however once the box is handed down your memories will stay and hawk moth is no longer a threat I've always wanted to reveal the identity's however the elders said don't we finally did it" he looked at us all "I trust you all now I'm going to heal Emily" with that he walked away

I finally felt at peace it was over