< cinquante >

Adrien's point of view
————————————————————

      Eventually we all went home to process things. I think that was mostly for me.

        I walked hand in hand with my mother. Finally at peace. We walked through the door to see father on the floor in front of the steps.

             He looked up and bolted to us instantly. "I'm so sorry Adrien I wouldn't have if I would have known" I held tight to him . This was the father I knew.

         "We're together again it's fine now" mother said kissing both our heads. "Emily I tried so hard to get back to you" my father said looking at her lovingly.

     "I know Gabe" she smiled. "Let's eat as a family please" I looked between the two of them with pleading eyes. "Of course" my father said.

          Me, my father, my mother, my bodyguard, and Natalie all ate together and dinner felt like it use to. My mother gave Natalie the medicine to help her with her sickness. It was peaceful that was until there was a loud noise out side.

           "Go get em son we're here cheering you on" my father said as I stood up.

"Plagg claws out".

            "Be safe" everyone called after me. I grinned a full family with no secrets, all I could ask for. I flipped on to a building right next to Avi.

              "Hi there pretty bird " I smiled at her. She seemed so nervous. "H-h-i Adrien CAT NOIR sorry I yelled I mean hi cat" she rambled, she never rambles but I must admit it was cute.

      "Don't worry avi this cat isn't gonna eat you up " I walked forward towards ladybug as she stood there stunned. "What's the plan bugaboo"