The Pay Back

Many years ago upon arriving at Star Base 12 when Lord Christopher Beck with his wife, Lady Katherine Neville.

"They were considered only petty aristocrats on Star Base 12 and they didn't have much standing on Star Base 12.

Lord Christopher Beck was a direct descendant of Queen Elizabeth Woodville through the daughter of her son, Lord Thomas Grey and through his father, Lord Sir Robert Devereux whose son was Lord Walter Devereux who was the first Earl of Essex.

Lady Katherine Neville was a direct descendant of Lord Ralph , 1st Earl of Westmoreland and his wife, Lady Joan Beaufort who gave him Lord Richard Neville known as The Kingmaker and his sister, Lady Cecily married Lord Richard Plantagenet , the grandson of Lord Edmund of Langley and Princess Isabella of Castile.

Lord Christopher Beck was still considered a petty aristocrat even with his outstanding ancestry.

Lord Christopher Beck and his wife, Lady Katherine had two children, Lord David Edward Christopher in 2205 and Lord Thomas Richard in 2211.

Lord David Edward Christopher Beck married Lady Elizabeth Percy and they had Lord David Edward Beck who married Lady Philippa Mortimer and they had Lord William David in 2221, Lady Charlotte Augusta in 2230, and Lord David Edward Christopher in 2225.

It was Lord David Edward Christopher with Lady Eliza Katherine Howard who were the parents of Lord David William Beck.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR took the secret of who the true parents of his great-nephew were when he died and he loved Lord David Edward Christopher Beck's sister, Lady Charlotte Augusta who was his niece's best friend.

Now Lord Charles Andrew JR granddaughter was married to Lord David Edward Christopher Beck 'great-grandson, Lord David Edward Christopher Beck SR.

Lady Samhain was about to give birth to their first child that she found out was going to be a son, and he would receive the name of his father and grandfather.

All the Howard's head east to attend the birth of the newest Howard through the second daughter of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Carey-Howard nee Lowell.

All the carriages pull up in front of White-Hall where everyone is greeted by Lord David William Beck who himself is the great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR through both his mother and grandfather.

Lady Karissa accompanied by both Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William pull up first and Lady Karissa has Lady Karissa by the hand.

Lady Elizabeth with Lord Richard Edward III arrives shortly afterwards with Lady Karissa and Lord Richard Edward IV in their carriage.

Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lady Alexandrina arrive along with Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea and Lady Anastasia Christina arrive as well as Lord Frederick William with Lady Mary and Lady Katherine with Lord Timothy Christopher Beck and finally Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lady Karissa walks in with Lady Elizabeth and Lady Katherine greets them and tells them, " Lady Samhain has been waiting for you two to arrive."

Lady Karissa and Lady Elizabeth walk into the drawing room where Lady Samhain is sitting and Lady Elizabeth walks up to her and says, " Don't' let me down sis. My son needs a playmate."

"Lady Karissa has her playmate and my son needs a playmate. I look to you to give your nephew a playmate." Lady Elizabeth tells her.

Lady Samhain tells Lady Karissa and Lady Elizabeth that she is having a son.

It is Lady Samhain 24th birthday and what a wonderful birthday present she will receive when her first child, and at 5 PM on Samhain of 2303 Lady Samhain gives birth to a fine, healthy baby son , Lord David William Beck III.

Lady Elizabeth calls for Lord Richard Edward III and he walks in carrying Lord Richard Edward IV and Lady Elizabeth tells her son" Look my son. Your Aunt Lady Samhain has given you a playmate."

The two sisters of Lady Karissa look at each other and they smile as Lord Richard Edward IV and Lord David William Beck III are first cousins and they share the same grandfather, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, the same great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and they share the same grandmother, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Carey-Howard nee Lowell.

Lord Andrew Charles looks at his first cousin once removed and says, "It looks like we are related once again through our children."

From Valhalla, Lord David Edward Christopher Beck looks down as his great-great-great-grandson, Lord David William Beck III is born.

Lord David William Beck III is also the great-great-great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew SR and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

Lady Samhain smiles as she holds their son, Lord David William Beck III in her arms and Lady Karissa, Lady Elizabeth holding Lord Richard Edward IV and Lady Katherine smile.

No more is Lord David Edward Christopher Beck considered a Petty aristocrat as he smiles down from Valhalla as Lady Samhain cradles his great-great-great-great-grandson in her arms.

Sorry for The Short Chapter.