Chapter 61.2 - Calm Down A Bit

Song Yu gathered up his books and went straight back to the apartments once he finished class, picking up his pace as soon as he stepped out of the teaching building. He hadn’t yet breathed out a sigh of relief after entering the corridor when his arm was suddenly pulled from behind.

A tall figure approached him. Xie Sui’s tone was cold, “What are you hiding from me for?”

The corridor was very narrow, causing the breaths of the two people to intertwine. Song Yu stepped back to lean against the wall. He felt suffocated all over.

There was a smile at the corner of Xie Sui’s lips, but his eyes were slightly chilly, “Shouldn’t you give me an explanation?”

How would Song Yu admit that this naive cold war had been started all by himself? He faltered, trying to change the topic, “About that, what explanation?”

Xie Sui lightly answered, “Weren’t you the one who said that we’d act like nothing happened?”

Song Yu choked. He didn’t know how to explain his own mood to him, “Sigh, isn’t this because I’m afraid you haven’t thought it through clearly? I wanted to stay away from you first and give you enough time to calm down.”

Xie Sui’s eyes darkened to black and he smiled, “I’m very calm.”

Song Yu: “……”

Since he’d already been exposed, Song Yu went all out. He closed his eyes, “I’m not calm, okay!”

He ran straight up the stairs after saying that, taking three steps at a time. He’d practically deserted and fled.

He didn’t know if that sentence of his was really useful or if Xie Sui had gotten angry at him.

In any case, the atmosphere was already like this.

Song Yu felt relieved in his heart.

The two of them seemed to have returned to the feeling of being strangers, even more so than before when they’d met in Linshui. Xie Sui reverted back to the cold temperament that treated everyone like a stranger. In the past, he would still smile slightly, but now he didn’t even bother with any sort of expression. His gaze would skim across him inadvertently, his eyes cool.

Ma Xiaoding and Xi Bowen: Trembling and shivering, not daring to speak.

Once people started paying attention to something, the issue would be magnified infinitely. Song Yu actually felt that the atmosphere was a little strange; dammit, he’d wanted to keep some distance between the two of them first, yet it had turned out like two lovers having a fight. The more he wanted to ignore it, the more he cared. For example, when he was trying to memorize books and Xie Sui was writing, the scratchy sound of him writing was particularly able to affect his heart.

“Student Song Yu, say, should the answer be A or B in this last multiple choice question?”

His attention had been on Xie Sui the whole time during class.

Song Yu only came back to his senses after being abruptly called on to answer a question.

The chemistry teacher had noticed that he was distracted and deliberately called him out.

The corners of Song Yu’s lips pulled down. He looked at the calculation question for aluminum, “I…”

Just now, he hadn’t heard a single thing. How would he know the answer? Xie Sui was indeed his nemesis!

“A.”

There was a cold voice beside his ear.

Song Yu was stunned for a moment. He looked down, but when he saw that Xie Sui wasn’t looking at him, he lifted his head again to look at the blackboard, his expression cold.