05| A Lovely Day

[M/N] watched Hades lazily lay on the couch with Hermes not far beside him and Hecate playing below them with Storm beside her

[M/N] watched Hades lazily lay on the couch with Hermes not far beside him and Hecate playing below them with Storm beside her. They both played with the toy mouse and Hecate seemed delighted with the squeal of the plastic thing inside it. Ever since he caught a vision from a demon when petting Hades. It's been recognized that Demons could attach themselves to objects like dolls, toys, humans, even food if brought home. That's what they did, attach themselves and drain the energy out of that person, easily manipulate them into doing things like killing or hurting others.

Though, since the weird experience from petting the cat, [M/n] had refused to touch him. He even had Auggie take the cone off of him when it was time.

So far, the only cat that kept him company now was Hermes. The cat hated him, [M/n] was sure of it but now they were on neutral terms in the house. Besides, [M/N] knew the cat slept with him and left early the next morning. He knew because he caught Hermes leave his room the other day as he was woken up.

He found it cute and kept him happy since he lost his job.

Yup, his boss was convinced that he was on drugs. That demonic vision had weakened his mind and unfortunately caused him to feel terribly Ill yesterday and collapse into a heap when a ghost tried to ask for his help. He just wanted to talk to his young daughter one more time, but the energy that the ghost put out overwhelmed him, and [M/N] crashed out.

All over the middle of the floor, spilling and breaking glass over the floor.

This leads to the conclusion of [M/N] being on drugs, and the home being fired without question.

Asshole

This meant [M/N] was out of the job as a waiter and now relying on his medium gifts. Not that Auggie needs to know, he couldn't worry the young boy about his job loss.

"Porn, Porn, Porn-" [M/N] said to himself as he goes through his email for job offers. One sex video and somehow you're painted as a whore, not that he thought Parker would put the video up. Another reason why he dumped him, a better reason than cheating. He sighs and placed the laptop onto the table and pinched his nose, fucking asshole, son of a bitch, asshole lic-

"Meow."

[M/N] felt a new weight on his lap and glanced down to see Apollo on his lap. He moved around, his nails lightly grasping the fabric of his pants before plopping himself down on his lap. [M/N] raised an eyebrow at the cat, gently scratching under the oddly dyed teal cat's chin. "Whoever own-"

The battlefield was large and the body counts larger, though the sun was finally out and the birds were singing as people were rejoiceful at the sun hitting their faces. Though, when they noticed a fallen young man, they began to mourn. [M/N] looked at the dying young man in a redhead's arms, seemingly whispering to that small little toy on his shoulder before his dark eyes dulled. The toy seems to shake and whines coming from it, such an odd-