Double Date

-3rd Person POV-

"Y/N, stop acting shocked, it was bound to happen"  Caveira spoke flatly, putting on a pair of dark jeans and a leather jacket.  To make herself more presentable, she put a tad of eyeliner on, and threw on a necklace and a pair of skull earrings.  Y/N stood in the room, still trying to process what he and Caveira had just done.

"Yes, but I-I thought you said it wouldn't happen?"  Y/N said, nervously.

"Would you rather it not have?"  Caveira asked, eyebrow raised.  Y/N quickly shook his head, causing Caveira to chuckle.  "Just as I thought.  We both wanted it, it was a good time to do it, so...we did"  she shrugged as Y/N pulled on a polo and a pair of cargo pants.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed it"  Y/N presumed.  Caveira walked up to him, now inches from his face.  She brushed her hand on his shoulder, and looked him dead in the eye, biting her lip seductively.

"I seriously did," she whispered, making Y/N blush.  "If we didn't have plans, I'd take you back in there and make you do me good again"  she spoke.

"Umm-uh...m-maybe after?"  Y/N proposed, wanting to make his girlfriend happy, but also not wanting this relationship to be of pure lust.  Caveira smiled and walked to the door.

"Maybe.  Right now, though, we have to meet Valk and Kapkan in the garage.  I think Kapkan's driving".  Y/N nodded, and followed Caveira out to the garage, where they found Kapkan leaning on his truck, and Valkyrie sitting in the tailgate, scrolling through her emails.

"Are we late?"  Y/N asked.

"Nope.  In fact, all of us were early"  Valkyrie stated.  "Reservations ain't for another half hour"

"Really?"  Y/N asked, raising a brow, hopping into the tailgate.

"Yep"  Kapkan nodded.  "We thought we would need the extra time to get ready.  We just got here like a minute ago".  Caveira leaned onto the truck near the gas cap and folded her arms, inspecting her fingernails.

"I mean" she started, looking up.  "They might take us early"

"Maybe"  Valkyrie nodded.  "I say we go for it"

"I second that"  Caveria put in.  Kapkan and Y/N shared eye contact, and came to the conclusion that there was no way to change their girlfriends' minds.  Sighing slightly, Kapkan fished his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the truck, hopping into the driver seat, and Valkyrie taking shotgun.  Y/N and Caveira hopped in the rather-spacious rear of the truck, Caveira instantly leaning on Y/N, resting her head on his shoulder.  Valkyrie plugged in her phone to the AUX, and put on her music.

"Okay, I can get behind this music"  Y/N stated, getting into the song.

"Who doesn't love Dua Lipa?"  Valkyrie asked, bopping her head.

"Me"  Kapkan snorted from the driver's seat.  Y/N narrowed his eyes.

"Seriously?"  he asked.

"Not this song, at least"  he clarified, stopping at a red light.  "Put on the colab she did with DaBaby, and then we'll talk"

"Fair enough"  Valkyrie nodded, scrolling through her phone.  Seconds later, "Levitating" blew through the speakers, causing Kapkan to shout an "Oh yeah!" and Caveira to wake from her catnap.

"Wha-what?"  she mumbled, stretching a bit.  "What's going on?"

"Sorry Cav, just got excited"  Kapkan apologized, turning up the music volume, and pulling into the lot of the Mexican Grille.

"Okay, Mr. Mood Swing"  Y/N snorted, making Valkyrie laugh out loud.

"Okay, I deserved that,"  Kapkan admitted.  They all hopped out of the truck, and headed into the restaurant.  As it turned out, they were able to be seated, as a party before them had cancelled last-minute.  They slid into the booths, Y/N and Caveira on one side, and Kapkan and Valkyrie on the other.  The waitress came over and got them water and drink menus.