||Venti: Delusions

I was gonna make Zhongli first, but this one is more important

Also yes, this is your rare first-person venti pov

➷delusions➷

Her voice sounded so small, so frail, so far away, yet I could hear the words she said clearly.

When I opened my eyes, y/ns face was the first thing I saw. Her bright smile greeted the sunshine that passed through the window beside her.

"Good morning my love," I raised my hand to brush her hair away. Y/n didn't avoid me.

"I know you just woke up, but I have to go to the market, care to join me?"

"Gladly, wherever you go, I'll follow."

She chuckled, "you and your empty words."

The market was already busy in the morning. The merchants greeted her with a big smile, giving her whatever she needed and into the basket I was holding.

However, once we reached the fruits, she went quiet.

"Do we still have apples at home, my love?" I asked, picking up a few red ones and into the basket.

Y/n didn't answer me.

The merchant's brow furrowed, but not one of anger. The corner of her lips deepened, but she said nothing.

"That's all that you needed right? Let's go home."

When we're outside, y/n tend to be quieter. It wasn't always like this, not when we first met. I don't remember when it started, but I didn't want to ruin her mood by asking.

There's nothing to worry about, after all, she returns to her loud self once we're alone.

I decided that she had just gone shy after the years.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Everything had quieted down, only the strumming sound of my lyre could be heard. Although we settled in Mondstatd, the area we lived in was more secluded.

Hearing nothing from inside the house, I went to check inside the kitchen.

"Y/n?"

The young lady looked up from the stove oven, "yes?"

"You were baking? I didn't realize." There had been no smell or the sound of her in the kitchen.

Y/n sat down near the window, looking outside.

I went to grab a plate, but before it reached the counter, it slipped past my fingers and shattered onto the floor.

I didn't pick it up right away, merely stared at the broken pieces beneath my feet.

My heart raced and my mouth went dry.

"Y/n?" She wasn't sitting down beside the window anymore. She was nowhere in the house.

She wasn't within my sight.

She's gone.

A nauseating feeling hit my chest. A familiar sense of dread greeted me.

I ran towards the Favonius headquarters.

Kaeya, kaeya should know where she is. He has to.

"Venti?" Kaeya was right beside the door, talking to the blond-haired traveler.

"Y/n, where is she?!"

It was loud, my ears were ringing.

I don't like it when it's loud, I liked the peaceful quiet when y/n was with me.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

"We really need to do something about this," kaeya wiped the sweat off his brows. "He's gonna wipe mondstatd off the map."

"Then what do you propose we do? You've seen it yourself, talking about it to him doesn't help either." Aether sighed. He felt pity for this archon friend of his.

How many years had past already? They were barely drifting through time, moving forward with nothing but cracks and holes in their heart.

Venti had to watch his lover die in front of him. Everyone did, yet they were still to late to save her.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Na, bc i tried doing something similar here like in joker but 🤸‍♂🚆

Damn it's hard HAHSHAHA

Anyway mini theater ft. Chaotic friends to lighten the mood

Aß : someone hold my hand

Wanyin : tf we don't living in the same house

Aß : I'm going to get ganged up tonight, someone hold me

S.B : No

Aß : txt concept photo- and enhypen mv- both tonight- it's not fairR they're ganging up on mE

S.B : bitch i thot you meant someone was rlly gonna square up and gang up on you

Zel : bitch- enhypen and txt coming to her house lmaOoOO

Wanyin : i thought her house was gonna walk to korea-

Zel : LITERALLY WHAT AJJCJS HER HOUSE JUST GROWS HAIRY LEGS AND STARTS RUNNING DRAP DRAP DRAP

Wanyin : WALKING CASUALLY ON WATER, STEPPING ON THE FISHES AND REACHING KOREA EVER SO CASUALLY

S.B : ISTIGHFAR NAK

Zel : PUASA PUASA

S.B : WE'RE CATHOLIC- ALSO IT PASSED ALREADY-

Wanyin : Setiap hari itu ramadhan (everyday is ramadhan)

Aß : alhamdulillah ya tuhan.

Aß : COLLAB CATHOLIC AND ISLAM

Wanyin : Oli london collab with noah beck

Zel : HAHSHSHA NOAH BECK-

Aß : oli london kawinin sama mimi peri aja cocok kali ya (oli london wedded to mimi peri would be a good pair ya?)

Zel : Y'all rlly can't shut up abt oli london huh

Wanyin : I heard bussy is a guys pussy- is that true

Zel : it's literally the asshole. Like- literally

Wanyin : yeah- YEA???

S.B : Yea

Aß : I DON'T LIKE PORN, I LIKE POPCORN

S.B : is that a confession?

Aß : IT WAS JUST INFO. YOU WATCH PORN, I WATCH KPOP

Zel : literally to hell all of you

Wanyin : s.b, you watch nekopoi and overflow? Look it up

Zel :

S.b : I literally fear you. You're so weird i don't trust you

Wanyin : ZEL, I'M TRUST WORTHY RIGHT?

Zel : OH OFC VERY TRUSTWORTHY, I'D LITERALLY TRUST MY FIRST BORN TO HER

s.b : you and wanyin? THAT'S EVEN SCARIER. ALSO YOU DON'T EVEN WANT A BABY, YOU'RE GAY.

Zel : HSHAHSA