Chapter 21

Definitely didn't realize Ajax is Childe's real name to like let's pretend his name is
Childe Ajax whatever their last name is
VENTI'S POV
After Xiao finished Venti was still playing with Qiqi. "There you go Qiqi another match" Qiqi nodded her head drinking milk. Venti got startled by Xiao sitting behind him pulling him into a hug. "Gosh Xiao a warning would be nice" Xiao groaned shoving his head into Venti's neck. "Qiqi wants to hug Venti" "Not right now Qiqi go downstairs with Ganyu for a bit for me" "Ok Qiqi will be back"
"Why'd you do that" "I wanna be with you alone for a while" "Is something wrong?" Xiao shook his head squeezing Venti tighter. "Oh yea there's definitely something wrong come on just tell me" Xiao sighed "I'm being forced to spend time with the Snezhnayan part of my family" "That's good isn't it?" "They tried to kidnap me the last time I saw them" "Why not tell them you don't want to go" "Like that'll work, my dad treats his youngest brother like his own son if he wants to see me I wouldn't have a word in it at all" "What about Zhongli?" "He agrees no matter what it is" "I'm sure it won't be bad" "They're weird and annoying nothing like my dad" "Xiao you can't say that about your family" Xiao shrugged his shoulders "I'm not blood related to any of them, although I somehow have Childe's dna in me" "You're a weird kid" "Oh I'm the weird one?" "Xiao come down we're leaving now!" "I'll see you tomorrow then" Xiao gave Venti a quick kiss before they walked downstairs together. "Aww look Ganyu they're sad" "Why are you always here?" "Oh Xiao I'm practicing your sister now, right Mr.Zhongli?" "Hm? Sure why not" "Venti would you like me to take you home?" "Oh no thank you I'm meeting someone at the park" "The park? Ohhh let me come" "Okay I guess we better get going then"
XIAO'S POV
Xiao watched Venti and Hu Tao leave to soon be pushed out to his house into the car. It was only him Childe and Qiqi driving there so it was rather quiet. "Hey dad why can't they just take Qiqi for the day they rarely see her" "They rarely see you too" Xiao slouched in his seat. "It's not that bad they aren't the same since you were younger" "I'll believe it when I see it" Childe sighed as he parked the car.
"It's not too late to leave you know" "I'll stay with you for a while" "I'm not a baby" "You're acting like one"
Childe opened the door to see his siblings playing monopoly. "Ajax!" "Teucer hi, Qiqi Xiao go on say hello"
After a while of Xiao actually like a complete brat Childe left him promising he'd pick him up if he'd text or call him.
"So Xiao what do you like to do?" "Hang out with my friends" "Oh uh anything else?" One of the females sighed "Teucer he's obviously uncomfortable give the poor boy some time to get used to us" Xiao watched as the female walked over to him. "Your father said you enjoyed drawing there's and iPad and a pen for it over there on the table you can go out by the pond and spend some time there until you're ready to come back" Xiao nodded his head leaving the house with the iPad and shit. You know what he got you just read it smh.
Xiao had troubles on deciding what to draw.
Before he could start he got a call from Venti.

"Hey Xiao how's it going over there?"

"It's alright they're letting me have so alone time to draw"

"That's good what are you drawing?"

"That's the thing I don't know yet"

"Is that Xiao? Why's he under Future Husband?"
"Hu Tao! Ignore her she's lying"

"Right sure she is"

"Anyway why not draw what makes you happy or a mountain"

"A mountain?"

"Yea like Dragonspine that's a pretty mountain, anyway I gotta go before Hu Tao harasses anymore kids on the playground"

Xiao thought a while and began to draw. Now I would draw whatever it is I wanted Xiao to draw but I can't draw myself but hey who knows maybe I'll get lucky and draw something somewhat decent.
"Hey Xiao, there's some almond tofu in the kitchen if you get hungry it's not the best but I knew it was your favorite" "Oh uh thank you" Xiao follows the girl into the house and sat at the table. They all watched as Xiao ate the almond tofu. "I think he likes it".
Once the day was over Childe picked up Xiao.
"I'm guessing you enjoyed it?" Xiao silently nodded his head drinking his water. "Good you're gonna be staying there a lot more often"Xiao choked on his water "What?! No no no no no!" Childe laughed at Xiao's expected reaction. "Calm down Xiao I'm only joking" "That's not a funny joke" "Make sure you clean your room neither one of us want to sit through your fathers hour long lecture" "Do I have to? Why can't I just tell Ganyu to?" "Xiao for the last time your sister isn't your personal maid"
After a while of Childe singing and Xiao wishing he had jumped off to a building they made it home.
"Xiao how was it?" "It was alright I spent most of the time outside by a lake" "No wonder you enjoyed it you probably didn't even interact with them" "I ate Almond Tofu and talked to that short girl" "Tonia?" "I don't know" Childe sighed "You didn't say anything rude to them right?" "What would I say? I'm not that mean of a person you know" "That's probably the first time I've ever heard you lie and I'm not sure how to feel about that Xiao" "I'm not lying you just don't want to believe I was nice" "Correct"