Ch. 1 // New Student

KARINA

"Hey mom, I gotta go Giselle's with me so don't worry about your beautiful daughter" I said as I'm heading out to approach my friend, Giselle. She said it's her treat today so I guess I don't have to use my car.

By the way, i'm living here at Korea for almost 3 months. I and Giselle came from Osaka High, that's our old school way back in Japan. If you guys are curious, Giselle's parents are pretty close with my parents, ever since her dad offered my dad to run a business together, the both of us become really close to each other, like we treat each other as sisters.

"Hey Rina! I'm hoping that you'll never done the same thing like what you just done last year" What a great morning greet from Giselle. Seriously? At this point she's still wondering why I kept on doing the same, well I have no plans of stopping, if I get kick out then I'll just find another school to join, life is easy.

"Stop hoping my friend" I said as the both of us fully settled ourselves inside her car.

"Seriously? Girl if you keep on doing that thing then you can't graduate, if you can't graduate then just die" She said irritatedly. Wow? So it's my fault now? Can't graduate? Well I'm not that dumb to not make it on the top. You know multi-tasking? It's not about applying for a job because it's way better than that I swear.

"Just shut up please"

"Don't you ever tell me you'll gonna tour all of the university here?" She asked while looking at the road she sounds quiet irritated and annoyed. I just hum as respond and she aggressively stepped on the break making my head bump onto the window. I know she did that on purpose. I secretly smirk after hearing her sigh in defeat.

Just wait and see Giselle my friend.

^^^

WINTER

I'm inside my car when I noticed my friend Ningning and Ryujin coming towards my direction. I really thought that buying this porche will trick them but I guess not?

I started turning the engines on but another car just passed making me stop on my track. Before I could even start driving Ningning and Ryujin are already standing in front of my car making a "T" sign.

"You cold ass girl, go out!" I clearly heared Ningning's voice even though my windows are closed. That girl is really loud.

I beep at them because they are blocking my way, I'm not in my mood to walk, c'mon I bought this car so that I don't fcking need to walk and now these fools are forcing me to join them walking ಠ_ಠ

I beep even faster.

I can clearly see their annoyed face, you know I don't really like making fun of others but seeing them getting annoyed because of me is kinda interesting to watch.

"C'mon girl, I know you can't resist us" Ningning said while smirking. Okay I gave up, I never imagined myself getting a friend like her who can trigger my whole ass life. I don't know if being friend with Ningning is a blessing or a curse.

"Girls you're blocking my way can you move please?" I asked coldly tryna act cool. I badly want to burst out. Imagined waking up with a bad morning plus going school with these annoying dorks?