Chapter 5: Saved

"Chelsea, did you take my pants?" 

This is the situation Y/N found himself in. He was still hidden behind the chair, hand over his mouth as he tried to steady his panicked breaths. 

"And who left candy on the table?!" 

Y/N almost let out a squeal from that one. He thought gifting candy to the hero would be a good way to pay for a night of good sleep, but apparently not. 

Aizawa started walking towards the chair Y/N was hiding behind, before Chelsea saved the day yet again. She jumped on top of the chair and hissed at the tired male, who stopped in his tracks. 

"Oh, so you're in a mood today" Aizawa grumbled, earning another hiss from the cat who stood her ground as she protected the boy. 

"You know what? I'll just check the house cameras" Aizawa said, going up the stairs. 

Y/N's eyes widened at this. He wasn't careful enough and he would be found out sooner than he thought. He quickly got out from his hiding spot and opened the window he had entered from. Chelsea was quick to follow the boy out the window. 

Y/N hopped out, keeping his panda and candy close before running away from the house, Chelsea hot on his heels. Y/N looked behind him and noticed the cat, so he stopped and let the black cat jump on his shoulder and rest atop his head. 

Y/N had to look for another place to hide, all he wanted to do was have a few days of peace. Moving into a heroes house wasn't his best decision, so that was out of the question. 

He obviously couldn't go back to the lab, they wouldn't let him leave if he went back, that also meant he wouldn't see Clifford anytime soon. So that was out of the question as well. 

He also had panda and Chelsea to take care of, even though the cat was mostly taking care of Y/N at this point. 

"Isn't that the boy from the news?" 

"He was on the news this morning" 

"Should we call the heroes then?" 

Y/N looked around at the people who kept looking at him with shocked faces. Did they find out he took the pants? 

Y/N shrunk in on himself as more and more people began to point at him and whisper to each other. 

"Hey kid, you're alright" one guy said, reaching for Y/N. The boy panicked and ran away from rhe crowd, desperate to get away from the attention. 

Why was there always someone trying to grab him wherever he went? He thought he was free to go anywhere when he left that lab. 

"Just grab him!" 

Y/N ducked under a pair of hands reaching for him before he realized a group of people were chasing after him. He had to result to his quirk. 

He turned around and unzipped his jacket, dropping panda and his candy in order to reach his hands above his head to cover Chelsea's ears. 

"Sleep!" 

The group of people chasing him, as well as the civilians that heard him, all fell to the ground. Y/N had never used his quirk on a significantly large amount of people, not an entire street of them anyway. 

Y/N felt blood spill from his mouth and he quickly uncovered Chelsea's ears before picking up his panda and candy. 

His vision was blurry as he continued to run, tears forming in his eyes. Why wouldn't everyone just leave him alone? He just wanted to sleep and see that red dog, and then he would gladly go back to the lab if that's what everyone wanted. 

He turned a corner and harshly bumped into someone, tumbling to the ground but made sure Chelsea wouldn't fall off his head. 

"Finally found you, you little brat" 

Y/N looked up and saw Yahune, the man who was in charge of all of his tests from the lab. Y/N tried to scurry up but Yahune grabbed his shoulder, hurting his already injured shoulder. 

Chelsea tumbled off of Y/N's head but continued to hiss at Yahune, who was unaffected by the cat. 

"You're coming with me" Yahune growled, grabbing Y/N's hair and roughly pulled him forward, fastening his muzzle over his mouth. 

"Hey! What are you doing to him?" A boy with a tired look in his eyes asked. He had messy indigo hair, and he was slightly glaring at Yahune. 

"None of your damn business-" 

"Let go of the boy" Shinso commanded. 

Yahune had a blank stare and dropped Y/N to the floor. Y/N hurriedly crawled behind Shinso and hugged his panda and Chelsea close, shaking in fear. 

Suddenly, Aizawa's capture weapon appeared and restrained the brainwashed man, tight enough so he couldn't move a muscle. 

Y/N looked at Aizawa in wonder before directing his attention to Shinso.

"You okay kid?" Shinso asked, kneeling down in front of Y/N. 

Y/N still had tears in his eyes, nodding his head a little, refusing to let the cat go. 

"Nice work, way to act fast" Aizawa complimented Shinso before walking towards Y/N as well, kneeling to the ground. 

"We've been looking all over for you kiddo. Came as a surprise to me when I saw a video of you taking my pants and leaving candy on my table" Aizawa sighed, looking at the scared child. 

Y/N looked down slightly, blood beginning to leak from behind the muzzle he had on. Aizawa turned to the unconscious Yahune, grabbing the key from his pocket and turned back to Y/N.

"Look up for me" Aizawa said. Y/N did as told without a second thought. Aizawa slowly reached forward, Y/N closed his eyes out of instinct. There was a soft click sound, before the muzzle dropped to the ground. 

Y/N opened his eyes, and for once saw a kind gaze looking at him sincerely. 

"You're safe now, I promise" Aizawa said, putting his hand on top of Y/N's soft hair. 

Y/N widened his eyes before more tears began going down his face, before looking at his heroes, full of gratitude.