~ Ch 11 ~

Ch Info

(Y/n) - Your name

(H/c) - hair color

(Warning: Gets a bit spicy near the end you have been warned)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- 3rd Pov - 

Kirari was the first to wake up, as she looked around she realized that it was getting dark meaning school had ended. She turns her attention to the sleeping girl in her arms, she smiles watching as (Y/N) twitches her ears in her sleep. Softly she blows into her ear, giggling as if twitches more.

This was the perfect moment for the momobami leader, She knew with her cousins in the school there was going to be a lot more chaos, but just as long as she had her love she would be ok. There wouldn't be anything to ruin them, right?

Slowly getting up, Kirari studies the room to see if anyone has been in there of recent, The only thing she finds is a cut apple, peeled to look like little rabbit and a note on the side. She picks it up, it read "Hey you were asleep when we came back so when you wake up eat them - Ibara". Sighing Kirari places the note in her pocket, grabs a Ziploc bag from a random drawer, putting the apple bunnies in there. She calls her driver to tell them to pick her and (Y/N) up from the school, then walks to the side that the wolf girl is one. As gentle and slow as she can Kirari picks up (Y/N). 

With the wolf girl firmly wrapped around Kirari like a Koala, they both start heading outside to the limo. They enter, Kirari positions herself so that (Y/N) can rest comfortably on her lap. Enjoying the warmth from each other, a small smile forms unknowingly on both girls. All at that moment was the love between them even if one is asleep and the other is about to fall asleep. 

Finally at home again, Kirari carries (Y/N) inside lays her on the couch. Crawling into her arm, burying her face into her chest smiling like a child. She could stay like this forever, but as she was about to fell asleep, she heard (Y/N) whimper. Thinking it was her heat again, Kirari softly kisses her neck, but it greeted with sharp claws digging into her back. Doing her best to ignore the pain, she shakes (Y/N) awake.

"Darling, Wake up, its ok" she says.

(Y/N) wakes up with tears in her eyes and sniffling softly. Kirari looks at the girl with sadness in her eyes. She moves their position so now (Y/N) is on top of her and they are sitting up. Kirari didn't need her to talk to tell her what's wrong, She pulls her into a loose hug and pet her hair.

"Its ok I'm right here, Ill always be right here my love" She whispers in a raspy voice.

Kirari hums a small tune, seeming to help the crying girl. Slowly she starts kissing her neck, earning little giggle and a wag from (Y/N). Before they know it they are both smiling again, they pull away from the hug, staring at each other in the eyes. As though time had stopped and everything vanished they were in their own world again. They leaned in and started to kiss. 

It started slow and filled with love. A spark that only they can create, it started to grow and grow. As more time had started to pass the kiss had started to get a bit rough and more passionate. Filled with love and lust, they continued until they lost air. Pulling away from each other both gasping for air. It only lasted for a second before Kirari started kissing and nipping at (Y/N)'s neck. Small whimpers leaving the (H/c) girl, getting louder and louder with each suck, bite and kiss from kirari.

Kirari pulls away and looks at (Y/N) in the eyes, her hand resting on her shirt. (Y/N) gives a small nod, consenting for kirari to continue. Quickly Kirari started to unbutton her shirt and kiss her chest and stomach. (Y/n)'s tail starts to wag more, enjoying the affection from her master. Hickeys were now being left all over her chest along with bite marks. 

Before they can continue, they hear movement from upstairs. They both start fixing their appearance just in time for ririka to walk into the room. They both turn their attention to her.

"Hey ririkaaaa" They say at the same time with the same awkward tone.

Ririka looks at them with a dead pan look. 

"Don't act like you weren't just about to do it on the couch" Ririka says.

Kirari laughs and puts her hands on (Y/N) hips, causing the girl to blush. Slowly Kirari starts trailing her hand up and removes the shirt that covers the body she loves so much. She starts to grope (Y/N) chest, leading to a loud moan to escape the girls mouth.

"Awwww is Ririka jealous that she doesn't have anyone to touch like this." Kiraris says. 

Ririka looks away blushing hard. "You could be nice enough to not do that in front of your older sister, Kirari"

"Sure but how about this sister, just for one night, we share my puppy but only for tonight" Kirari ends in a growl.

Ririka and Kirari both seem to stare in each other eyes, as if they ere having a conversation. (Y/N) was whimpering due to Kiraris still groping hands. She was ok with Ririka joining them because she knew she wasn't like Yumeko. Letting out a loud moan, both platmium blondes turn their heads to the (H/c) girl. 

"Just fuck me already" (Y/N) whined.

"As you wish Puppy" They both say. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(915 words)

A/N: Yay chapter done, now I'm going to be on a mental break from writing until June 24th after I update oh lover boy. Hope you have a Good Day/Afternoon/Night.