SIX

[EDITED]

The doctor came out of Takara's room. Wait for the outcome of the situation. The doctor smiled. "She's normal. You can visit her" she walked away as you and Megumi entered the room. You feel relieved. You see her situation, lying on the bed. You feel guilty. "You go back to Gojo-sensei" you said to Megumi. "But..." You put your hand on his shoulder. "I want to be alone here so you just go"

Megumi feels guilty but he has to go without you. You sit in the chair next to Takara. "Taka-chan.." You bit your lip. "It's all my fault. If I don't release out my katana, you might be able to live in peace" you cried as your tears drop.

"Why are you here?" The woman's voice made you look at her. Takara's mother is standing behind you. You immediately got up from your chair. "I-" "Get out of here. You have hurt my daughter" she pushed you away from Takara. "If my daughter dies, I will hate you forever" you gasped. "Please.. Get out of here" you said nothing. You don't want to fight her because she's Takara's mother so you leave the room.

"Good Joseph" Yuuji and Nobara see Gojo-sensei and Megumi coming towards them. "We made sure the kid got home" Yuuji got something different. "Um... Where's Y/n?"  He's looking for you like he's looking at Megumi. "She's in the hospital"

"Is she sick?" Megumi shook his head. "She's visiting her friend" Yuuji sighed in relief. "Now shall we go grab some food?" Gojo-sensei caught the attention of Yuuji and Nobara. "Steak!" "Sushi!" "Leave it all to me! And you, Megumi?" Megumi was silent as he scrolled his phone. "Okay, let's go" The three of them left Megumi.

"Oh, I forgot about my biggest haul of the day. Hey, you, go fetch my things"

"Huh? Why should I do it? I thought we were even"

"We won thanks to my cursed energy. Got a problem with that?"

"What about my raw strength?"

"Your monstrous power from eating weird shit?"

"It's not just that! Right, Fushiguro? Huh? What's the matter, Fushiguro?" Yuuji asked Megumi. "Nothing" "He's pouting because he didn't get to join it and he worried about Y/n"

"What a child"

You go home to jujutsu tech alone. Quiet... Aren't they home yet? You go into your room, lie on the bed without changing your uniform. You are so tired and your eyes start heavy as you feel asleep.

Someone opened the door of your room. He approaches you like he's sitting on your bed. He tugged you hair behind your ear. "Is she your weakness, Y/n?" he mumbled and get out of your room as he quietly close the door. "Oi, Fushiguro. What are you doing in Y/n's room?" Yuuji surprised Megumi. "Shut up" he immediately went into the room. Yuuji approached the door of your room and opened it slightly, watching you asleep on the bed. He smiled.

Flashback

You dropped your katana. "W-what should I d-do, oni-chan. I ki-killed her!" Yuuta was speechless. He saw that the katana was still moving on its own, heading towards you. He immediately took the holster and close the katana, saving you. He heard your mother screaming. "Y/n.. What did you do to your friend?"

"I-I think.. Taka-chan is dying!" You cried out loud. Yuuta looked at the katana he gave you. He did not know that the katana could take its own life. He saw that the katana was about to attack you.

A few months later

"You need to stay here" orphanage?  "Let me be the one to take care of this katana" Before Yuuta took the katana from you, you hugged the katana. "Don't take my katana!" He sighed. "That's dangerous. You're going to hurt other kids" "I own this katana!" He can tell that your name appears on the holster. The katana has chosen its owner. "Even if it's already mine, I won't let it go"

"This sword is too heavy!!" The boys are trying to play with your katana. "Don't touch it" they ran after you appeared behind them. You see your katana, tears flowing from your eyes, remembering the incident. "Taka-chan.."