IN NEED OF CUDDLES - SEUNGJIN

SHIP: Seungjin (Platonic)

PLOT: After a bad day Hyunjin needs cuddles, when his usual cuddle buddy isn't there, he goes to Seungmin instead.

WARNINGS: Hyunjin being compared to the other members.

REQUEST: @lixiewixie

AUTHOR P.O.V.

"Hyunjin!" the dance instructor shouted.

The said boy flinched and froze right on spot, all his body was tense.

"Yes?" he asked quietly.

"We've been through this for the tenth time today, you have to lean on the left side of your body, if not you won't put the right foot later on in the dance!" the instructor shouted.

"I'm sorry, this is a difficult routine, I'm just having a hard time..." Hyunjin said, trying to stand up for himself.

"Oh, so you think you won't be able to do it? Should I call Felix to do it instead? Or Minho? I'm sure they'll catch up very easily."

Hyunjin sighed and looked down, he hated being compared to the other members, they were two different people, why couldn't he understand that? But it looked like the instructor's favorite technique to keep him working, was precisely doing that. He was constantly comparing him to Minho and Felix.

Minho had more charisma than him, or he was more sensual when dancing. Felix was brighter than him, or put more emphasis on his moves.

"Again; five, six, seven, eight."

And that's how the day went by.

'Felix would be better than you.'

'Minho would learn the choreography far more quickly than you.'

'I should have chosen Felix instead of you.'

'Minho should be the one here, you're just wasting my time.'

"Okay, dance practice is over, I'm done, sick and tired of you," the instructor said, and left the room.

Hyunjin took some deep breaths trying to keep his tears in, but he was too tired. He had been practicing all day to no avail, and the instructor's sharp words were too much. He just let go, sitting down and pulling his knees to his chest, letting quiet tears run down his cheeks.

He felt like he had been crying for hours, but a few minutes had barely passed. He dried his tears, he needed Jeongin, his cuddle buddy. Innie always managed to make him feel better.

He got up and grabbed his bag. Once he got to the dorm he said a quiet hello and went straight to the shower. He got in and tried to relax with the warm water, but the instructor's words kept going around in his head, he needed some reassurance, he needed Jeongin.

He got out of the shower and got dressed in a white T-shirt, some sweatpants, and some fluffy socks. He went to Jeongin's room and opened the door. To his dismay he only found Seungmin there reading a book.

"Hey Seungmin, do you know where Innie is?" he asked tiredly, he just needed some cuddles, was that that difficult to get?

"He won't be spending the night here, he went to a friend's house, I think."

Hyunjin audibly whined at that statement.

"Are you okay Jinnie?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't know, I just had a bad day and I was hoping to cuddle with Innie for a while, but he's not here," Hyunjin said and pouted.