C206-208

DOMINEERING WIFE (1)

After Xu Chengkun and Su Yaya found out, they both made posts to comfort their fans, requesting for them to not fight. Everyone should get along with each other and be friendly. But in the end, it didn’t do much and there was still arguing on the internet. 

On the second day, Chen Xiuqi returned from abroad. He just got off the plane when he was stopped by the reporters guarding the airport. 

A reporter asked, “Mr. Chen, what do you think about the #Kunya couple that is gaining popularity on the internet? As well as the argument from different sides revolving over this matter?”

“Mr. Chen, did you know how good Miss Su Yaya and Mr. Xu Chengkun’s relationship was?”

“There was a #Kunya fan who said that Xu Chengkun and Su Yaya looked better together than you and Su Yaya. What do you think about this?”

“Mr. Chen, please tell us what you think…”

Chen Xiuqi worked for many days at a subsidiary company and he hadn’t slept for forty or so hours. He finally finished handling the problems of the subsidiary company and then he took a plane and rushed back here.

There was an investing project worth billions that he had to take care of in his parent company. He only slept on the plane for a few hours, so he wasn’t really clear about what happened on the internet. 

Now that he heard the reporters asking him these sudden keen and intense questions, it placed him in a bad mood.

Chen Xiuqi knitted his eyebrows and said to the reporters in a dark face, “Please move out of the way. I am on a tight schedule!”

After he finished, he stopped paying attention to the reporters and gave a look to his bodyguards. He had them move the reporters to the side and then he started walking out. 

A newbie reporter was unresigned to this and wanted to get information.

He yelled loudly towards Chen Xiuqi’s rearview and said, “Mr. Chen, you said that you’re on a tight schedule. I think that you’re just scared to answer these questions, right? Did something happen between you and Miss Su Yaya? She ended up having two lovers at once, so it’s hard for you to answer the question?”

Chen Xiuqi who had already taken a few steps forward suddenly stopped and turned around to look at him.

With a stern gaze and powerful imposing manner, he terrified the newbie. He said in an icy tone, “Say what you just said again!”

Facing Chen Xiuqi’s powerful imposing manner, the reporter moved his mouth but didn’t dare to say anything. 

Chen Xiuqi looked expressionlessly at the reporter and coldly humphed.

“I believe in Yaya. It’s her freedom to be friends with whoever she wants. I am willing to give her this freedom too! I, Chen Xiuqi, believe that there aren’t that many people who are as outstanding as me. It’s my honor that Yaya chose to be with me. Since this is the case, I have the ability and the power to protect her! As for those insignificant people, I never considered them! Just like you!”