9- All of you are fired

"But-" "Didn't she tell you to leave? You are fired, now get out before I call security" the man spoke coldly as he stood like a shield in front of the young woman, protecting her like a knight. Mara's lips curved up into a smile, she smirked at the girl.

She was telling the girl that they were not on the same level. The girl gritted her teeth and lowered her head, she glanced at the people who were staring at her with wrinkled eyebrows. The girl bit her lower lip in frustration, wanting to kill the young woman.

"When your company starts to sink into mud, don't come beg me to help you!" she raised her voice and left the building, the young woman chuckled in amusement. The man turned around and faced the young woman who was chuckling in satisfaction.

Mara stopped laughing and stared back into the man's aurora green eyes with wrinkled eyebrows. She knew that the man was searching the answers of his questions in her eyes. "What? Am I that beautiful for you to stare at me shamelessly?"

"*cough*"

The man faked a cough and looked away from the young woman. "I am sorry for her behavior" he apologized with his usual cold face. Mara raised her eyebrow and stared at the man. "Whatever, call everyone to my office. I have something to tell"

The young woman shrugged away negative moods and walked towards the elevator as people stared at her in disbelief. They could not believe the reality. Everything happened so fast, they could not catch up. The man stood at the place like a statue.

He blinked twice in disbelief and confusion. What was going on? Why did she suddenly change? What made her change? When did she change into a powerful woman quickly? What made her confident? What happened to the young woman?

The questions kept increasing in the man's head, but there were no answers for them. He sighed tiredly, giving up on finding answers for his questions. Maybe he missed something, he decided to push away his questions and thoughts to the side for awhile.

Mara sat down on the swivel chair, leaning on to the headboard with eyes closed. "Kylo Aaron.." she murmured. The man she met just now was him. Kylo Aaron, the assistant of Mara Athena. He was the side character of the novel, known as a wolf. He had a calm personality with a beautiful smile.

But he never smiled after his mother's death. And he was not just an assistant of Mara Athena. There was a company called 'Max'. No one had seen the owner aka CEO of 'Max' company, he was hidden from public. Yes, that's right. Kylo Aaron was the CEO of 'Max' company.

Then you might be curious why he was working as an assistant of Mara Athena. He came into the company to destroy it. His mother's death was caused by Mara Athena's step-mother and Mara Athena's father covered everything for his second wife.

Kylo was seeking for revenge.

He was waiting for the chance to destroy the company, he disliked Mara Athena because she was weak and could not even handle her own father. He acted like a real assistant to gain the young woman's trust and he got it successfully. The young woman was a tool for his revenge.

But things were different now, the stupid Mara Athena was dead. Asteria was the one who was controlling the Mara Athena's body. She had to save her company. It did not matter if Kylo tried to kill the father of original Mara Athena, she just cared about money and company.

"*knock knock*" the knocking sounds brought Mara back from thinking deeply. "Come in.." she straightened her back, her fox eyes turned cold once again. Every employee walked into the huge office along with Kylo Aaron. "Welcome. Today, I have something to tell"

Mara spoke as she looked at the people who were lowering their heads, avoiding eye contacts with their boss. "I have checked the sales and there are many things missing. It looks like someone is stealing the money from company shamelessly"