11🤍

The story can wait, but your prayers won't.

So please pray and come. The story isn't going anywhere.

"Humne kuch faisla kiya hain, ummeed hain kisi ko koi takleef nahi hogi." Aghajaan clears his throat and now curious as to what he has to say, everyone turns towards him.

(I decided something, I hope no one has any problem with it.)

Humne socha-" Aghajaan's words were cut of by a shrill scream

Zoya immediately sprang up hurriedly wiping something off her dress, soon it was all chaos on the dining table as Aghajaan palms his face seeing his grandchildren's antics.

Arsalan was not paying attention to Aghajaan's words as he was busy plotting the prank for Zoya.

Still being deaf to Aghajaan's words Arsalan threw a rubber spider at Zoya who immediately screamed thinking it was real.

Arsalan sat smugly, grinning at a chaotic Zoya who was on the verge of tears

A loud screeching of chair broke through the mayhem as everyone looks at Aghajaan who stood up narrowing his eyes at Arsalan.

Arsalan's eyes widened seeing Aghajaan bending down to pick his peshawari chappal. He shrieks loudly and immediately gets up, running off from there.

But Aghajaan was Aghajaan for some reason, his aim smoothly landed on Arsalan's butt as he one more time shrieked like a girl and ran from there rubbing his butt.

All of them broke in a fit of laughter seeing his antics, more precisely at Aghajaan's aim.

~~

Kyaa? Ammi aap hosh me toh hain? Kya keh rahi hain aap ye?" Kainaat shrieks and immediately stands up.

(What? Mom are you even in your senses? What are you saying?)

"Naat meri baat toh suno!" Heena tries her best to console her daughter.

(Naat listen to me!)

"Nahi ammi! Kya ho gaya hain aap log ko? Rishte toote hue waqt nahi guzra aur aap log naya rishta lekar aa gaye ho? Wo bhi Aaban bhai ka?" Kainaat tells her mother, emphasizing on the word 'bhai'

(No mom! What's wrong with you all? It's not even that long since the engagement broke and you all got another alliance too? That Aaban's)

"Saga bhai toh nahi haina Kainaat! Aur isse accha hume kaha milega rishta?" Heena exclaims as Kainaat rolls her eyes at every mothers signature dialogue.

(He is not your blood brother Kainaat! And from where will we find such a nice alliance?)

"Ammi hosh kariye!" Mujhe kisi ke rish-... " Kainaat was cut off by her mom once again.

(Mom please stay in your senses! I don't need anyon-...)

"Haan Haan pata hai tumhe koi rishte ki zaroorat nahi hain, kisi ke sahare ki zaroorat nahi hain. Independent ho, doctor ho akele bhi reh sakti ho." Heena completes her daughter's usual words sarcastically, whenever the topic of her rishta was brought up.

(Yes yes I know! You don't need anyone's support. You are independent, earning on your own and can also stay alone.)

Kainaat sulks at her mother, and sits down beside her.

Her cheeks puffed as she was naraaz. Heena's eyes soften seeing her tensed form.

"Allah ka diya sab kuch hain hamare paas aur mai jaanti hu tumhe kisi aadmi ke sahare ki zaroorat nahi hain, lekin beta ek humsafar ka saath sabse khoobsurat saath hota hain. Humsafar ek dusre ke andar poora utar kar, ek dusre ko mukammal karte hain. Har insaan ke paas haq hota haina kisi ko apna khud ka kehne ka? Jisko wo kisi se saath share nahi karsake!" Giving her best, heena sighs and gets up.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें