15. the opening ceremony

❝Love waits, if it's true.❞

Naman's P.O.V

My eyes opened when I felt something move around me, I rubbed my eyes a couple of times to adjust with the bright light.

Once I was fully awake, I looked around and saw my wife, all cuddled up with me.

Our legs were tangled and my head was on her stomach while hers was over my head and my hands were wrapped around her waist while her hands were in my hair.

I observed her face, she looked so beautiful while sleeping and so peaceful.

Her hair were perfectly falling on her face, not covering it completely, her lips were curved into a slight smile, I guess she's having a good dream.

I felt her move and snuggle closer to me and tighten her grip around me.

I also snuggled in and just stayed like that until she woke up, I pretended to sleep haha.

"God, you're so cute." Her sexy morning voice came and I felt a kiss on my cheek.

Wow.

She's too cute.

I just moved a bit, to make my acting look real.

I still pretended to sleep, while she got up and went towards the bathroom.

I sat up straight and just stayed in that position, thinking.

"Yoooooooo!!" She greeted after coming back to the room.

"Yoooooooo!!" I repeated mimicking her.

"So, what's the plan?" She asked me after settling down on the bed.

"There's the opening event today evening and right now, I'm heading for the practice!"

"Ohh, okay!!" She spoke, agreeing.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"I'll probably hang out with Ritika and others!" She said with a wide smile.

"Cool! I'll go now, if you need anything call me. Okay?" I told her and she nodded her head.

After that, I left for the practice in the nets.

Kriti's P.O.V

Naman left and I got ready to meet the ladies!!

I was excited, because everybody is so much fun and I love their company.

As soon as I got ready, I headed towards the room where we met last night.

"Look who's here!" I heard Ritika saying as soon as I entered.

"Helloooo" I greeted them with a huge smile.

We chatted a lot and I even played with Ziva, Mahi bhai and Sakshi bhabhi's daughter.

She's a cutie and very intelligent.

I made friends with the kids; Zoravar, Ziva, Sam and Agastya.

Even though Agastya's a newborn, he's too adorable.

The ladies and I talked about different stuff and it was amazing.

After talking and playing, all of us decided to go and get ready because it was evening already and we had to go to the event opening ceremony.

So, I made my way towards our room and got ready.

I decided to wear a saree, now that I know how to wear one haha.