60

The door soon opened, revealing Taehyung who gave Jungkook a warm smile after knowing that it's him. 

"Is he okay right now?" 

"Yeah, still the same though -he kept saying the same thing all over again." Taehyung replied while smiling sadly back at Jungkook who sighed and moved to the side so Yoongi can walk up to the front and reveal themselves to Taehyung, who wasn't really surprised since he already expected their appearance. 

"So how do we do this?" 

"I can make Seokjin talk, so I'll go talk to him and you guys sneak inside while I do" Yoongi says while entering the unit hugging Hoseok as soon as he came inside. 

~

"Are they that dumb?" Valerie huffed. "There's no way they're really trying to meet Jungkook and Jimin up tomorrow" She chuckled this time. 

Of course she was in schedule to follow Yoongi today since she happened to see him with Jungkook on campus, She was shocked to see Namjoon and Aera waiting for them, of course she snuck inside and sat a few tabled away from them but enough to hear their little conversation. 

"Tomorrow? Already?" Ellis exclaimed "no, there's no way I can do it. He won't believe m- I-" She panicked.

Valerie knows and he's mad about it, he needs to stop them. 

"Ellis, please..." Jungkook's words rang over her ear. How can he sound so sad, she thought she was everything he needed? why- 

"Just try, okay? Just hang with him... For me and Jimin?- for all of us..." Jungkook's words again. 

"What is wrong with you?, you need to wake up Jungkook, You're being blind." She hissed while he started heading her way towards the field to think of a plan, he just need to stop them. They can't meet- Jimin.

Valerie's POV 

"Jimin" I said while looking at a certain direction. 

He's really doing the work for me huh? Jimin... What a soft heart you've got.   

"Jimin!" I called as I jogged towards his direction, I can see that he froze after seeing me, but who cares. 

"Hey," I breathed out pretending to be tired "Can we talk?" I acted. He looked at me confused and hesitant at first, but he nodded anyways and I started walking towards a direction where we can talk alone, without people seeing us, not even one.

End of POV

Jimin was confused, he was feeling a lot of things more like a feeling that he just can't trust Valerie, but he chose to believe her seeing how tired she was, and how she really wanted to talk to him. 

"I've been searching for you" She sighed while standing up properly, they were in the most non-crowded school building, both standing near the storage area. It was quiet and the place looked a little creepy. 

"Wh-what do you want to talk about?" Jimin managed to ask, feeling a bit worried while looking at Valerie, since she looked really tired. 

"I-I just want to talk to you..." She looked down. 

"why?" 

"Look, Jimin... I'm so sorry-  I've ruined everyone, scaring you and ruining you and Jungkook.." She still looked down while apologizing. Jimin stayed quiet 'cause he didn't know what to say, Was Valerie really apologizing? 

"I've been bad, And I just realized that... I did a lot of bad things, I don't really ask for your forgiveness right now as I understand you can't just forgive me this easily after everything I did- especially to you and Jungko-"