21 ✨

TAEYONG POV

"Marry me"

She was confused

"Are u kidding?"

"It's your decision, but think about yourself and parents before u decide"

"if u want ill make a contract between us" i said

"whats the point of it when u are the mafia, u can change it or deceive me anytime"

"well then I'm done talking it's your choice now"

"okay I'll do it!"

"that fast?" i was shocked at how fast she replied

"as long as i can save my parents I'm down for anything" she said

"go eat, food is ready"

"and u?"

"I'll eat later"

"no come eat with me, i have to take care of you until you find my parents so you wont get sick and use it as a excuse"

i stayed serious on the outside but my heart was beating so fast.

i started heading downstairs with her behind me.

as we were eating i felt like she was forcing herself to eat, she probably wanted to stay strong.

as she was done mark came and asked Y/N if she was done eating, as she nodded he went to her softly grabbing her hand and heading outside to the back of the house.

"I'll bring her back don't worry!" he said

MARK POV

my heart felt heavy, knowing he helped her washing her hair, giving his clothes to her, feeding her and taking care of her made my heart feel heavy.

i didn't want to take her away from him, but still i felt jealous.

as i watched Y/N finishing her food i went up to her and took her to the back of the house, i wanted to make her feel better.

as we went outside i looked at her and saw her fascinated by the view.

"woah... It's so beautiful" she said

"yes it is" i said while looking at her, i meant that shes so beautiful.

she looked at me with a smile and eyes with sadness

she went to sit on the outdoor swing chair and i followed her, sitting next to her.

"are you okay?" i asked not looking at her

i felt her looking at me

"no" she giggled but with pain in her voice

"It's all because of me, only if i didn't date felix everything would have been perfect."

"It's not because of you, it's his fault for treating u like this"

"Taeyong will them no matter what don't worry" i tried to comfort her

"can i hug you?" she asked with a little teary eyes

my heart started beating so fast.

"of course, you don't even have to ask"

she hugged me softly and so did i hug her.

after being emotional we started making jokes and started laughing so loud

TAEYONG POV

i went to them to see what they were doing, they were laughing so hard.

seeing Y/N smile like that made me happy.

i left with a smile on my face and a light hearted heart.

then suddenly i got a call from Jaehyun.

"hello? good job!"

TBC