Part 39

During landing Arnav tried to wake khushi up.

Arnav: khushi utho..fight land hone wali hai..(khushi get up..the flight's going to land)

But she was sleeping peacefully on his shoulders. He tucked her hair behind her ears and said softly: khushi...wake up. He looked at her face which looked so innocent, kissed her softly on her forehead, shook her softly and called again: khushii..

This time she woke up with a shocked expression on her face as she could not figure out where she was and again started looking around biting her nails.

Arnav knew her very well by now so could guess what she was thinking exactly.

Arnav: khushi relax...tum flight mein ho aur yeh abhi land hone wali hai so sit straight. (khushi relax..you are on the flight..and it is going to land now..so sit straight)

Khushi sat straight and was again struggling to put on her seatbelt. Arnav helped her and while putting on the seatbelt khushi noticed scratch marks on his hand.

Khushi: arey yeh kaise hua?? (how did this happen?)

Arnav: woh tumne darr ke marey take off ke time...(you did it out of fear during take off)

Khushi: humey maaf kar dijiye arnavji...humko pata nehi chala ki yeh kab...(I am sorry ..i don't know how this happened)

Arnav: its ok ..relax Khushi closed her eyes while landing but this time arnav saw that though she was very scared she was hesitant to hold his hand. He smiled and placed her hand on his and covered it with his other hand.

Khushi was touched by this and she gave him a cute nervous smile. Finally they reached Goa. They came out of airport and got into a car which took them to their hotel.

While they were on their way to the hotel akash noticed arnav's hand and said: arey bhai, yeh kaise hua? (how did this happen)

Arnav looked at khushi, smirked and said: tum nehi samjhoge akash..kyunki tumhari biwi pagal nehi hai (you won't understand because you don't have a crazy wife)

Khushi rolled her eyes and said; dekhiye aap firse humey pagal...(you again called me mad..)

Arnav: to yeh tumne nehi kiya plane mein? Waise to bari bahaadur banke ghumti ho..plane mein kya hua tha? (so you didn't do this? By the way you always claim to be so brave..what happened on the flight?)

Khushi: woh woh..humko laga tha ki hum mar chukey hai..(actually I thought that I was dead)

Everyone started laughing.

Arnav: you heard it akash??

Akash (laughing): haan bhai...(yes bro)

They reached their hotel and went to their rooms. Anjali had made beautiful arrangements for them. Khushi was extremely happy seeing her room. She had a huge smile and said: arey wah..yeh to bohot khubsoorat..hamarey pasand ke phool, yeh sajawat...(this is so beautiful, my favourite flowers, these decorations )and made a face and said : aur laad governor. She was still mad at him for calling her crazy.

Arnav (rolled his eyes): kuch kaha tumne? (did you say something?)

Khushi: jee nahin aur apse kuch kehena bhi nehi hai..hum jaa rahe hai kapde badalne (no and I don't want to say anything either..i am going to change)

As she was heading towards the washroom, her feet got stuck in the carpet and she was about to fall when arnav caught her.

Arnav in a soft romantic voice: are you sure tumhe mujhse kuch nehi kehena? (he was closing in more towards her) (are you sure you don't have to say anything to me)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 06, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें