/|12|\

"Oh come on!" Alex whispered loudly, slapping the phone in his hand. That and the bright light emitting off the device caused Elizabeth to wake up. She groaned and turned over to her side, facing Alex. "Are you alright?" She asked, getting Alex's attention.
"Did I wake you? I'm sorry, love!" Alex exclaimed.
"It's alright," Elizabeth said, "Now what's the problem?" She asked.
Alex looked back over to the phone in his hand, "Well I can't get off this bloody thing." Alex said as he whacked the device again.
"You know hitting the phone won't do anything." Elizabeth said.
"You never know." Alex said as he gave her a playful grin.

Elizabeth then snatched the phone out of his hand and looked at the screen.

"Why are you looking this news article?" Elizabeth asked as she began to read over it,

Alex Turner has been spotted on numerous occasions recently with his drummers (Matthew Helders) sister, Elizabeth Helders. The pair had been seen together, looking in love, and a relationship between the two is speculated. But little do most of us know, they have been around each a lot other long before that.

Alex and Matt being childhood bestfriends means that Elizabeth would have been constantly around his brothers best friend.

Old images have recently resurfaced of Alex and Elizabeth together, and we can't help but think of how much of a cute couple they would be.

Elizabeth scrolled down and looked at the images of her an Alex when they were younger. Some were from Christmas, others from new years and gigs they'd played. But there was one photo that made Elizabeth smile softly.

It was Elizabeth and Alex at the school dance, he held her close and their foreheads were resting against each other's, the both of them smiling brightly, their lips inches apart.

He had kissed her right after that photo.

"Where did they find these photos?" Elizabeth then asked, wondering how they got their hands on so many photos that she herself doesn't even have anymore.

Alex shrugged.

Could Elizabeth be the mystery woman that Alex had been writing about almost his whole life? 

Elizabeth pressed the home button and turned off the phone, handing it back to Alex.

"I can only imagine how Matt will react when he sees that." Elizabeth said.
Alex sighed, "I know, and I'm sorry."
"You don't need to be sorry, it isn't your fault." Elizabeth said.
"I just wish they could back off, creating stories out of nothing." Alex said.

The two sat there in silence for a moment until Alex spoke up.
"I can make us some sandwiches if you want? Just the basic stuff, bread, lettuce, cheese, tomato, ham."
"Well haven't you established cooking skills since I've been gone." Elizabeth said, smiling as he walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen.

Alex began to make to make the two breakfast, as Elizabeth watched the TV in the living room. Once Alex had finished making the sandwiches he took the plates of food over to the living room table, sitting next to Elizabeth. The both of them pick up their sandwiches and

"You know we're almost finished our album." Alex spoke up, breaking the short silence.
"That's great, have you recorded any songs yet?" Elizabeth asked before she took a bite out of her sandwich.
"Yeah, we've done almost all of them in fact. Only a few more to record, and the good thing is, with all the ones we've recorded, we've had next to no overdubs." Alex stated, happy about the progress the group has made.
"Well, when do you think the album will be released?" Elizabeth asked.
"I dunno, maybe in a month or two, have to chat it up with the boys." Alex said.