♡31

We don't need money to feel good~

3rd September, 2021.

5:30 a.m.

Jisung and Dohyun were now at a huge park. The grandpa asked the boy to come with him for a morning walk last night. The boy agreed as the older requested him. He couldn't sleep last night properly because the floor was too hard and not comfortable - all thanks to Soojin. He managed to wake up at 5:00 a.m. but he was still feeling sleepy.

The park was really huge. The chirping of the birds, parrots and pigeons could be heard. They were seen flying from one branch of a tree to another. The park was filled with green, tall trees and the colourful flowers in the park gave solace to the heart and a feast to the eyes. The fragrance of the sweet smelling flowers filled one's mind with a freshness which could not be compared to anything in the world. The morning air was fresh and pure devoid of any poisonous gas.

Jisung and Dohyun just entered the park through a big gate. Both of them were wearing their jogging suits. Grandpa was so excited that he went out and bought a blue jogging suit for his one and only grandson-in-law last evening.

Jisung rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"Ok so today we will run ten laps of this park." Dohyun beamed.

Jisung's jaw dropped. "Ten laps?!"

"Yes my boy. It's really less. Normally I do twenty."

Jisung's eyes widened. "Ok...."

"Jisung you brought your phone and earphones right?"

"Yes Grandpa."

"Good." Dohyun took out his phone and airpods from his pocket. He wore the airpods and played his 'morning walk' playlist. "Do the same. Listening to music while jogging will give you energy."

Jisung did what he told him as he chose a random song and played it and wore his own air pods.

"Now let's go!!!" With that the Grandpa started to jog.

"At first I couldn't sleep last night and now this. Why the hell did I come here?" Jisung faked a sob.

"JISUNG!!! WHY ARE YOU STANDING? C'MON!!!" Dohyun said from afar.

"COMING GRANDPA!!!" Jisung started to run to catch up with the elder.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Finally after ten laps, Dohyun and Jisung stopped. Jisung was exhausted and of course tired. He crouched down as he felt that his legs would give in. He was breathing hard in need of air. Whereas the old man was completely fine. Jisung looked over him and he couldn't figure out how he was so fit at that age.

The grandpa came to him and helped him to stand up. "Young kids these days don't even exercise I understand. Let's go over there. We can take some rest there."