8

Jk: where are we going?

Jungkook ask, as he sat on the passenger seat, Taehyung at the driver sit, while Eunwoo is at the back in his car seat.

T: we are going to the mall

Jk: the mall?.... Buying groceries?

T: Well..... Kinda.

It will took 45 minutes for them to arrive at the mall, while driving Taehyung took the opportunity to get to know Jungkook better.

T: so.... How do you know stuff?

Jk: what?

T: I mean how do you know things about like malls and groceries and others, if you were locked up back then?

Jk: oh..... Well, I have a friend who was kidnapped that came from the city, and he thought me some things, that's why I know how things are or what for. And for grocery shopping.... They took me once when I was pregnant with Eunwoo, to buy some necessary baby stuff.

Taehyung went quiet for a while, thinking it must have been hard for Jungkook back then, especially he's so young and fragile.

Taehyung went on asking something light like; what's your favourite food, favorite color, where do you wanna go and others. Which Jungkook gladly answered and questioned back.

Minutes have passed and they finally arrived at the mall, Taehyung parked on the underground parking lot. When they got there Jungkook saw a lot of body guards some were scattered around and some were lined up at the entrance ready to greet the President.

But Jungkook noticed something, there were no cars except 3 vans, a land rover, a lamborghini urus, a tesla and Taehyung's rolls royce, but shrugged it off thinking this might be a VIP parking lot area.
(a/n: jungkook didn't know car brands, I just wanna put it there to be detailed. )

Jungkook went to get Eunwoo, he was about to open the door when Taehyung beat him to it. Taehyung unbuckle Eunwoo's car seat and took him to give to Jungkook, which Jungkook did.

They walk to the entrance, and when they got there the guards bowed in respect for the President, Jungkook felt awkward standing there beside Taehyung, but got distracted by when Taehyung put his hands on Jungkook's waist making him blush and bring his head low because of getting shy. While Taehyung smirked proud of him self for making the younger blush.

They walk through the door and went to an exclusive elevator, they rode it and went on the first floor. When they got there Jungkook got cunfused because there were no people at all.

Jungkook asked Taehyung why there were no one at all, Taehyung answered him by saying "I rented it for a day" Jungkook got shocked and stood quiet thinking, maybe that's how rich people are, especially since Taehyung is the President of the country he must have some privacy while shopping.

Seconds later there came Taehyung's friends with someone looking a lot like cheif Min. They approached Taehyung and Jungkook smiling.

Jm: hey guys.

J: hi baby Eunwoo...

Jin was about to get Eunwoo, when the baby suddenly cried and made grabby hands to Taehyung.

E: papa!..... Papa!

Eunwoo cried and tried to get carried by Taehyung. Taehyung complied, and got him from Jungkook's arms, while Jungkook gladly handed Eunwoo. Making his friend then again shocked and stood there dumbfounded.

T: shhh, baby it's okay papa's here...... did they bully you again? Don't worry papa's gonna fire them.

Taehyung says and kissed Eunwoo on the cheek. After being kissed Eunwoo lean his head on Taehyung's shoulder and squel making Taehyung and Jungkook giggle while looking at each other.