11 : stop reminiscing the past if you want to forget it.

eleven:

________________

"Friday. Remember that."
I told him, he simply nodded his head without saying anything and stopped the car when we reached the parking space of the school.

I quickly looked around, trying my best to not let anyone catch me riding his car. He insisted to drive me to school. I didn't had any choice left.

"You look like a spy, Haru."
He murmured, chuckling at me while taking his bag on the backseat.

"Yeah right..."
I just sighed seeing no one saw me. I glanced at Jay and told him to stop walking so that i can take the lead.

I opened my phone, opening my instagram to dm him.

haru.hru: don't walk besides me.

Seems like he didn't read it at all. He fastened up his pace so that he can walk besides me.

"Why? It's not like i'm still with Jiwon."
He casually told me without even looking. So he read it. 

I quickened my pace so he can't catch up. i saw him getting his phone out and typed something.

p.jay: I deleted her photos on my account.

haru.hru: that's the reason why u can't walk besides me.

p.jay: fine.

I glanced back, seeing him rolling his eyes and typing something. I chuckled softly

p.jay: it's not like we weren't going on a date next week. They'll find it out sooner or later.

haru.hru: u just deleted the pics yesterday, at least i don't want everyone to think the two of u broke up because of me. It's better if they'll think I'm a replacement. I also don't want them to find out that I am the girl on your story. 

I explained myself there. remembering how flooded his message inbox is after he uploaded my picture on his instagram. I looked back at him again, He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

p.jay: okay stalker

I hissed and rolled my eyes. I just checked him out yesterday since i thought something was weird when he told me he let her go, I saw he deleted all of his pictures with her and all of her pictures too. I just checked him once. How dare he call me a stalker.

"Looks like a bad hair day for me."
I heard Sunghoon from my side, chuckling. He's with Jake who was sipping on his iced americano.