Chapter 11

Ayato walked into dark room where the only light source was the computer screen from Info-kun "Ahh! You're here!" Info said his glasess turned pure white. Ayato didn't think much of it and threw his backpack and awaited his orders "Now, I have another job just for you, but it's a double murder" Ayato didn't felt anything just stood silent and waited "Great! Sooo~ our volountires are-!" Info slapped the two paper files on his desk "These two!" The files showed two males, a year older and by the looks of it punks

"These two have been bullying me ever since I got in this school, so why not send my trustly tool to kill them?" Info said having a sinnister smile. Ayato wanted to say no, but knowing this fucker Ayato had no chance of winning.

Taking the files of the desk Ayato quickly left to his classroom which the pervey teacher was in. The teacher didn't even bother to look in Ayatos direction which made life more easier.

After that he left to go to Amao who already prepeard a bunch of sweets just for him "Ayato how are you!?" Amao said cheerfully "I'm doing okay, how about you?" Ayato asked sitting down on the table and getting his lunch Amao prepeared just for him "So did you find it?" Amao asked sitting on the opposite side of Ayato "Found what?" Ayato asked taking a bite out of his meal "Silly, that special someone who will make you feel love" Amao explained his hands resting at his cheeks "Ah! No, still searching" Amao's smile dropped "Maybe, that someone is closer then you think" Amao said there hand finding its way to Ayato's.

Cold was a word to describe Ayato's hand, but Amao didn't mind it as long as he was holding it. That was until Osano decided to disturbe with his morning outbursts. Which wasn't new for Ayato what was, was Osano dragging him away from Amao who secretly flipped Osano off. Ayato left when Osoro asked him to come with him "Where are we going?" Ayato asked "We're going to beat some people up" Any normal person would yell or be confiused, but not Ayato he quietly followed Osoro to people they were supposed to beat up.

"I'm sorry!" A black haired boy yelled as three other boys hit him "I'll get it tommorow" The boy screamed as one of the bullies spit on him. Ayato wasn't sure how to discribe this urge to him the bullies head on the wall many times. Ayato's feet reacted on there own running up to the bully and hitting him in the chin. The boy screamed and yelled at Ayato curssing at him for hitting him. Osoro who was both pissed and proud beat up the other two while Ayato kept kicking the leader.

Ten hit

Ayato stop

Twelve hits

Ayato!

Fourteen hits

Ayato thats enough!!

"Ayato!!" Osoro screamed at the blacknette who came quickly came back to reality "Ah!... Sorry" Ayato apologized and fled the scene with Osoro before any teachers could arrive.

Ayato got a lot of yelling from Osano while Mujo fixed his bruises gaving him a red lolipop at the end for being a 'good boy' Ayato happily ate the lolipop with Osano nagging him from time to time. At first he thought everything was gonna go smoothly today Ayato saw the same hitman from the beach eyeing Hanako with the others. He was about to confront the man before his phone rang stopping him in his tracks.

"Heyy~Ayato~"

"Info-kun... I thought we already had our meeting today what more could you want me do"

"Easy, I found out one of the fuckers sister is gonna come, so just to warn you and... Yes I want her dead too"

Ayato griped his phone feeling something in his gut before sighing and answering the red head on the other line.

"Fine"

Ayato ended the call and was about to confront the man when he saw him back down after getting a message from Info-kun. This was starting to bother Ayato more then it should have, but he was to deep to back away now.

After the school was finished Ayato ran to his house before he could say goodbye to Taro or Osano. Ayato ran into his room and started finishing his homework and started ploting the next murder for tonight.
_______

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!