39. back together

Y/N Pov.:

"Can we go ?" i asked after hours of watching movies and catching up.

"Where do you wanna go, darling ?" he asked.

"To you. I've also ignored Haz and the others." i said.

"If you want we can go to my parents house for dinner and tell Haz he should coem too. They all want to see you again."he said.

"Even better." i said. I got ready and then we drove to his parents house where everyone would be.

"And we're here." he said an stoped the car. I looked out and saw the beautiful house where everyone would be inside.

"Than let's go." i said and got happy out of the car. I heard him laughing behind me. "What ?"

"Nothing." he said and took my hand in his. We looked at each other with a smal smile before i dragged him with me to the door. I rang the doorbell and waited for it to open.

"Y/N !" Haz opened the door and pulled me in a tight hug. "I've missed you."

"I missed you too, Haz." i said and hugged him back.

"Did you forgive him ? I would love when yes but i can understand when not. He was an ass to lie to you." he pulled away.

"I did." i said.

"Perfect. Come in. Everyone is waiting for you." Haz said and pulled me in.

"Thanks mate." Tom screamed after us and Haz and I laughed. He pulled me in the garden where everyone was waiting for us.

"Y/N !" Paddy screamed and hugged me.

"Hey, Paddster. How are you ?" i asked laughing.

"Good. Sorry for what Tom did, he's an ass." Paddy said.

"Why do you all need to say that ?" Tom came in. Everyone laughed.

"It's okay Paddy. He told me everthing." i said.

"So are you stoping ignoring us now ?" Sam said while he and Harty walked to me.

"Sorry my twins. You know i love you." i said and hugged them both.

"We can forgive you. But if you do this one more time again than we are going to look for you." Sam said.

"I just igrnored you because i needed to ignore Tom." i said.

"I feel like everyone has something against me today." Tom groaned. Niki and Dom came over to me.

"Good to see you again." Nikki said and hugged me.

"Same goes for you." i said and hugged Dom.

"Let's start. We doing barbecue today." he said and went over to the grill.

"We can also make fire for marshmallows ?" Nikki said.

"I love that." Harry said and sat down at the table. I sat down next to him and Sam sat down next to me.

"Wow, i can't even sit next to my girlfriend. Thank you guys." Tom said and sat down in front of me.

"You're just too slow, mate." Sam said.

"How is Elysa, Sam ?" i asked him to change the topic.

"She's good, we're doing great. Thanks for asking." Sam said.

"I'm happy for you guys. You really deserve it." i said and then turned to Harry. "And your love life ?"

"Yeah, my camera is also doing really well. Thanks for asking." he said.

"I hate you." i said laughing.

"No you don't." he said.

"No i don't. Really, no love life ?" i asked him.

"Not really interested right now. When it comes that it comes when not than not." he said.

"That's what i said. And looked where i am now." i said.

"Well, than i will say it as much as i can." he said.

"Okay here is the first food for today." Dom said and out everthing on the table. The rest also sat down and we all began to eat.

After we all ate together it was already getting darker and it was a beautiful sunset. We all decided to make a fire and sat down around it. Haz laying on a lounger wiht Tassa on his lap, me and Tom laying on a lounger with my back on his chest, his arms around me and me laying between his legs, Nikki and Dom sizing on one bench and Sam, Harry and Paddy on the other one.

"How you doing, darling ?" Tom whispered.

"Good. You know i love them." i whispered back and played with his fingers.

"They do too. Everyone was so disappointed of me when they saw the picture and asked me how i could do that to you. They were so mad before i told them what happened." we both chuckled.

"What are you laughing at ?" Nikki asked.

"Oh nothing." Tom said smiling.

"Y/N, you didn't told us how filming went." Dom said.

"It was great. It was exhausting sometimes but i still loved it." i said.

"And were you fangirling the whole time when you were with Chris ?" Sam smirked. I gasped.

"I wasn't to your information. He even said at first that he couldn't wait to work with me." i said. "We are close friends now."

"Wow." Harry and Sam said sarcastic.

"Well, you are not. So i can be proud of it." i said.

"When is the movie coming out ?" Dom asked.

"In january." i said.

"That when Josh and Evelyn getting their baby." Tom said. My eyes whidened.

"Already ?" i asked "How do you know that ?"

"I can't forget when i'm going to be a god-father." he said.

"You guys are going to be godparents?" Nikki asked exited.

"Yes." we both said exited.

"We're so happy for you." Dom said.

"Thank you." Tom said and hugged me tighter.

"Let's just hope that this corona shit is over then. I hated it to get tested every day." i said.

"Me too. It was so disgusting." Tom said.

"Let's just hope the best." Haz said.

"Oh, i talked to Z yesterday. She hoped she could come over soon." i said to him.

"I know. I just really hope she can." he said with a little sad smile. I put my hand on his an gave it a little squeeze and him a reassuring smile.

"You can do that." i said.

"Thanks." he said.