3

A few days had gone by, and the three boys had slightly adjusted to having the kid around. They planned on setting up a room for her, but since it would take a lot of her, for now they took shifts having to sleep with the baby in their beds.

It was just a way to keep an eye on her while they got the things to setup her room. On this particular night, though, the others finally convinced Mr. Jschlatt himself to have the baby in his room.

"Are you sure? What if I.. roll over and crush the kid in my sleep?!" Schlatt said as he crossed his arms, definitely trying to make excuses.

Charlie gave a shrug as he handed the child to Schlatt, "Then just lay her a bit farther away from you. It's no big deal." He said with a chuckle.

Rolling his eyes, Schlatt gave in and carefully took the child from Charlie. "Fine. But if the kid ends up on the floor at some point you can't be upset with me."

The child was already pretty tired, there was no doubt about that. She gave a tiny yawn and looked up at Schlatt, her tiny little hands grabbing onto his shirt.

Both of the other two boys found it adorable but Schlatt on the other hand didn't pay too much mind to it. Charlie sat up for a moment. "Oh, by the way, I'm heading to my parent's house in the morning, and I won't really have the best phone service.." He sighed. "Can you two watch the baby without tearing the house apart?"

"Yeah, of course! It can't be that hard." Ted said before standing up, yawning a bit and stretching. "Right, I'm heading to my room." He rubbed his face, before walking past the two, heading up the stairs.

As the tall man disappeared up the stairs Charlie stood up as well, "Same here.. if you need anything Schlatt, you know where to find us.." He said with a chuckle, before heading up the stairs as well.

And then, there they were. Schlatt stood there alone in the living room for a moment, staring down at the sleepy child. He scoffed a bit, adjusting his arms slightly. "If I need anything, yeah right.. they act like taking care of you is such a hard thing!" 

Of course, the baby didn't understand Schlatt's ramblings at all, and began to chew on her little fist.

"See! You get it!" Schlatt said with a sigh as he walked upstairs, heading into his room and carefully laying the child on his bed. "Alright, okay.. I'm guessing your good?"

Cooing, the baby reached up slightly, her little hands opening and shutting slightly. Schlatt sighed as he sat next to her. "No, you can't hug onto me the whole night.." He sighed and looked around, before looking at his closet, an idea popping into his head. "Unless.. you could hold onto 'me' the whole night."

He chuckled as he headed over to his closet and opening it, digging around for a moment, leaving the child in confusion. "Here, if you want something to hug onto, you can have this little shit." He walked over, carefully placing a plush of a ram next to her.

She seemed to like it, cooing as she immediately hugged onto the plush, her tiny little hands rubbing the soft material the plush was made out of.

Schlatt honestly found it a bit amusing on how much she liked the plush, but also felt relieved he wouldn't have to worry about her wanting to hug onto him now. He yawned and stretched a bit, changing into his pajamas before climbing in bed, laying next to the child.

"Alright, kid. My main rule is no getting up and crawling around in my bed, and especially no waking me up in the middle of the night. Got it?"

Glancing over at the child he realized she had already fallen asleep. He gave a small sigh before chuckling quietly to himself, curling up slightly besides the baby before falling asleep as well.

The night went by pretty smoothly, the baby never woke up to cry once throught it, so all was well in the household.

That morning though Charlie woke up earlier than the others, knowing it would be quiet the drive to his parents house. As he got his car set up, though, he thought more and more about the baby.

His parents might want to see the baby, maybe they could give him some tips on how to better take care of her. It couldn't hurt to take her along with him, they had gotten her a car seat so that wasn't really an issue.

Yeah, he would take her along. He figured it would also be good for the others, it would give them a day off from watching her.

Sneaking into Schlatt's room, Charlie found the two of them sound asleep. He couldn't help but smile as the two, giving a softly and quiet laugh as he carefully lifted the child into his arms.

"And he acts like he doesn't like you.." He whispered softly with a smile, before walking out of the room.

The child woke up from being moved but didn't pout or whine too much seeing she was with Charlie, and she still had the plush in her arms, so she couldn't complain.

Charlie got the child settled into the car and hummed softly, buckling her into the seat and smiling. "Ready to go on a trip, Y/N?"

She cooed softly and gently began to chew on the soft plush, which caused Charlie to smiled. He closed the door once she was securely in the car, before getting in the driver's seat and buckling up.

Once the car was started Charlie began to drive, it had been a while since he had seen his parents, and he didn't want this little 'adventure' for him and Y/N to wait any longer.