FOUR

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

STEPPING INTO THE ROOM, amber happily showed me around. "most of us stayed in hq, since they have extra room, we can stay here. but nevermind that, you can just stay with me! living alone is kinda bored, you know." amber said.

"here, you can take the upper bed, i sleep down here." amber point towards the bunk bed which she said that i'll be taking the upper one. she proceed to take some clothes from her closet and hand it to me. "here, this is what i used to wear for the night. you can just change or if you want to take shower you can! i'm just gonna change for the night since i already showered before master jean called me." she explained, pushing me towards the bathroom.

i complied as i decided to take shower before go to sleep. amber did not forget to give me extra toothbrush and towel before i go to shower.

after minutes in the bathroom, i finally done with shower and changing to her clothes. stepping out from the shower, i saw amber already fast asleep on the lower bed. i smile softly, putting away the towel as i climbed onto the upper bed, carefully not to wake her up. successfully getting up to my bed, i sat there, staring at the window right beside me which shows the night moon.

finally time alone for myself, my mind drift back when the time before i arrived here.

"did i....die?"

my lips quivers at the thought. "how about mom? dad? little sis? are they, also dead...?" i bring my knees towards my chest, continues staring intently at the moon. "is this right now, a dream? but it feel so real, there's no way this could be a dream."

"but if it isn't a dream, then what? am i just supposed to believe that i got another life here? i'm sure i died...." i let out a shaky sigh. i lay down, putting my head gently on the pillow as my eyes become droopy. i put my hand on my forehead, hoping the headache will go away as the sleepiness kick in. slowly, i began to fall asleep with moon light shine through the window.

"but how could i be so sure..."

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

NEXT MORNING

━━━━━━━━━━━━

THE SUN RAYS PIERCE from the window, hitting on my faces. i hummed, rubbing my eyes sleepily. "what time is it..." i tried to reach for an alarm beside my bed but due to my action, i dont realized i'm falling from the upper bed.