𝗛𝗶𝗱𝗲 & 𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗸 || ᴀʟʙᴇᴅᴏ

Thank you @necella for requesting this. This was fun to write  and loved the Idea

(>'-'<) Also if you'd like to request anything please message me since I don't read comments often. Thank you for the comment.  I really need to proofread my work *sighs*

⊱────── ⁖⊷⊹ ⊶⁖──────⊰

Pretty boy. That was the word to describe him, Albedo chief alchemist of the knights of Favonius. Y/n observed him from a distance glancing ever so often at his movements. Staring at the way his wrists flicked, creating perfect lines. It seemed he was sketching.

"Pretty," you said under your breathe. You were currently scrubbing off chemicals from glass bottles. Your clothes were stained pink after Sucrose tried to recreate a sweet flower with mystery beans. Resulting in an explosion in the lab.

As you scrub the bottles, you kept stealing glances at the ash blonde. Who wouldn't look at him, look at how his hair which was worn in a neat braid and how his ocean eyes scanned around the room for inspiration.

"Shoot!" You were finally brought back to reality as you heard the sound of trickling sink water bellow your shoe. "Shoot, shoot" you repeatedly hit yourself on the head. When you were brought back to reality from your imagination, you realised what you were saying, making you blush furiously.

Your face started to heat up rapidly, and the pool of sink water below your feet wasn't helping. You used your hydro vision to cool yourself down and drain out the water. "I was staring for too long" you covered your face in embarrassment. Your vision was clouded, by your hands. You stood like that for a while before you heard footsteps.

"Y/n, are you okay?" It was Albedo. He probably heard you and came to check it out. uncovering your eyes, you were met with the bright blue eyes of Albedo. "Y-yeah," you managed to let out you wanted to melt right there and then.

ALBEDO POVHearing a yelp coming from the lab, I put my pencil down on the sketchpad. I hurriedly walked over the closer I went, I heard the trickling of water. "what happened?" I questioned hearing the voice of Y/n. Quickening my pace, I approaching the lab, I let out a worried sigh.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I managed to spot Y/n behind the sink covering her face, the tips of her ears were red. I was beginning to feel worried at the change she might be hurt.

"Y-yeah," she huffed. I let out a relieved sigh before reaching my hand out nervously. Her hair was in a low bun, as bits of hair strands adorned her pink face. I lifted my hands to tuck the strands away but reluctantly lowered it to my side.

Y/N POVMy face was still red, I tried cooling myself off, but I could when he was right there. He reached his hand out. I was about to grab it before backing away.

I hid my face in the palm of my hand and walked out of the room slowly. "What am I doing" I left the lab, leaving Albedo in the dust.

"Why Y/n?Why?"I groaned, hiding my face in my pillow as I had flashbacks of the moment. "This was your chance, but you blew it!" Yelling into my pillow, I continued to let out all the embarrassment on my pillow.