chapter 31

Akira's magics become more aggressive due to unstable emotions and demon king's magics transferring to him as he slowly turning into a demi-demon. Then a thick black mist appear behind Akira, the mist disappear revealing a tall person wearing a black cloak, the hood is on his head.

He put his palm on Akira's eyes, closing his eyes. The person whisper a something in Akira's ears, and everything stop including Akira's transformation. Demi-demon complete transformation is when the hair turns black, eyes become blood red, long sharp nails, bat like wings and horns. Akira only manage to transform his hair and eyes.

The person move his palm away fron Akira's eyes. Akira's eyes open, he look around and realize what he did. He look at the window that show his reflection, he saw that his hair is black as ink and his eyes is red as blood. He tremble as he sat on the floor and stare the floor, his hand that was on his lap clench his clothes tightly. He turns into a demi-demon, an incomplete demi-demon. Why fate loves to play with him? He didn't do anything wrong. (A/N blame the author- oh wait.. I'm the author)

"Sensei..."

Mizuki exclaim. All eyes on him, excluding Akira, the man sigh in helplessness.

"I never thought this will happen"

"I'm sorry.."

"It's not your fault, it is mine"

The person crounch in front of Akira, he gently hold Akira's cheek and softly make Akira look at him in the eyes. Akira's tears haven't stop yet, he weakly let the stranger that come out of nowhere do anything to him.

"Akira..."

The person's voice is deep but gentle, Akira look at the man as he put down his hood. The man have a black hair, but he have the same emerald eyes as Akira.

Akira's eyes widen when he see the man, his tears falling more than previously. He hug the man tightly as he sobbed in the man embrace.

"Father....Father why you leave me...Father why you disappear..."

Akira sobbed and cry in the man's embrace, not caring about the others presences there. After a while, Akira stop crying but he didn't release his hold. The man have dark blue hair and a pair of emerald eyes like Akira, his figure is unknown due to his cloak covered his body.

"Akira, my beloved child, as much as i don't want to, you have to return back"

"W-what? W-why?"

"Its a lot safer there than here"

"B-but i can't go back, i became an incomplete demi-demon"

Akira's father smile gently. He kissed Akira's forehead, and a soft light surrounded Akira. When he light dissipate, Akira's black hair return back to oceon blue and his eyes become beautiful emerald again.

The capture targets are shocked by this. They look a Mizuki and he just look at Akira is sorrow, not even flinch when the man kissed Akira's forehead.

Akira is shocked too, he doesn't understand what happened. How can his dad turn him back to normal? He understand if its only illusion magic but even the demon's magic inside him is gone too. Akira look up at his father.

"Father...?"

The man smile sadly at Akira.

"Akira...sleep"

The man's emerald eyes become glowing red, and Akira fell asleep. He kiss Akira on his forehead one more time before he carry Akira in princess carry. He walk to the capture target with Akira in his held.

"As much as i hate you, your kingdom is a lot safer than here"

He give Akira to Ken and Ken hold Akira in princess carry, much to the others dislikes.

"Please protect him"

"Yes, we will. We won't make the same mistake again"

With that, the capture targets gather together and teleport back to their kingdom.

"Are you sure they can protect him, sensei?"

"Even I'm not sure"