sixty nine ;)

i forgot to do this last time.
keira knightley as andromeda tonks nèe black

~*~*~

"the dark lord is here."

~*~*~

regulus didn't tell anyone about the shielding of protection he'd put around the house, he didn't want them to feel like they were imprisoned or anything like that. regulus hated being out of control, he had been for so long and now he had these abilities to manipulate and control things that needed to be and he wasn't going to allow the people he loved to be hurt. he wanted to make sure everyone he loved to be safe and well, and so, he headed back to the beach house to get andromeda.

"reg, here again?" asked andromeda with a smile, hugging him instantly, making up for lost time.

"i can't explain everything right now but there is a chance i could be found out," said regulus, andromeda gave him a confused look and so he clarified, "there is a chance voldemort could find out that i'm not completely loyal to him and i know in retaliation, he'd come and hurt you and everyone i love. so i need you to come home with me so i can keep you safe."

"regulus, you want me to up and leave my house?" asked andromeda, regulus felt guilty at her somewhat offended tone because he didn't want her to feel that way, "dora has school and ted has his work at the ministry."

"he can still go, as long as you stay at mine to be safe," said regulus, but that didn't make her feel better and regulus knew his careless choice of words didn't help his case.

"i have a husband and a daughter, regulus, and you want me to just leave them here in this alleged danger we're in?" asked andromeda angrily to which regulus shook his head.

"no, i didn't mean that," said regulus quickly, wanting to calm his cousin down before she slammed the door in his face, "ted and nymphadora too, all of you, i care about all of you. i can't have you out here with no protection at all. the death eaters are always looking for muggleborns to find and torture and ted could be next, you think they'll just let you and nymphadora go? they won't and i need you to come with me so i can make sure you're okay."

"i've heard of that, i'm aware of that, reg, but this is my home. i don't want to go back to grimmauld place and be surrounded by all of those horrid memories that i've tried so hard to forget," said andromeda, which isn't what regulus wanted to hear.

"sirius is back there," said regulus, perhaps if she knew sirius was back in the place he hated to keep safe then maybe she'd join them and understand he wasn't just asking this from her, "i need you to come with me because i'm not going to leave until you do."