- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 -

"Got it"

Sky turned to take a look at Alex who was peacefully resting on one of the infirmary's beds, everyone but a couple of nurses, here and there, had left and to Sky, it felt like it was only him and Alex.

Slowly Alex tried to open her eyes to try to take in her surroundings, searching for some indicator that would tell her where she was yet she was soon taken over by exhaustion and everything just went black again.

The blonde specialist took the fairy he was so fond of into his arms carrying her back to her dorm, yet the moment he stepped out of the infirmary Sky thought of Alex's roommates, especially Stella, even though they had left it on "good terms" he could imagine the awkwardness of Sky seeing his ex-girlfriend while carrying her suitemate in his arms. Sky shook the thought out of his head and decided to bring Alex back to his dorm instead, he was pretty much certain Riven would still be partying or shagging some random girl on campus.

Was it prohibited for fairies to go into the specialist's dorms? Most definitely. Did Sky care? Not one bit.

Sky placed Alec down on his bed and noticed she was, thankfully, wearing comfy clothes she could sleep in, he quickly changed out of his armor into some sweats and slid into bed with Alex who unconsciously placed her head on top of Sky's chest as the blonde boy wrapped his arms around her before they both fell asleep

˜"*°•°*"˜

Riven opened the door of his dorm, he had woken up in Bloom's bed after the two had somewhat of a 'frisky' night, as the door slid open the first thing Riven saw was Sky and Alex tangled in each other's arms, bodies pressed against one another.

Even though Riven was not one to show emotion a small smile made its way onto his face as he looked at the pair, Sky was like a brother to him and Riven was glad he had finally found someone right for him because even if Stella didn't mean it the relationship she had with Sky was forced and toxic and Riven knew that.

The brown-haired specialist quietly walked to his closet grabbing a few things before he headed out of the room once again, leaving the two love birds be.

As it was Saturday and neither of them had classes and Silva had previously given all the specialists a day off after the constant uneventful circumstances, Alex and Sky both slept in ignoring the many messages ringing on their phones. Sky was the first one to wake up, he looked to his side as a big grin crept onto his face, next to him was a sleeping Alex who had her arms around Sky's torso while her legs were tangled with Sky's

Sky couldn't express the emotions he was feeling, he was so happy that Alex was there with him, and yet he was so nervous because he had never felt like this before.