- 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 -

Sky leaned down to press a kiss onto Alex's lips and as he was about to pull away Alex reacted to the kiss, this took Sky by surprise but he wasn't about to complain.

What Sky thought would be a quick peck soon turned into a hot make-out session and by the time Sky's tongue slid inside her mouth, Alex was wide awake. Sky placed his hands on Alex's waist touching her bare skin which sent sparks throughout her body. Pulling her up Sky placed Alex on his lap as they continued to kiss and when they both ran out of air, Alex lowered her head kissing Sky's neck leaving a couple of quite visible hickeys on his neck which, even if Sky would never admit it, it was the best feeling ever.

They both pulled away and out of instinct Sky placed his fingers over his neck where the hickeys were "marking territory are we now?" the blonde boy laughed as Alex turned a soft shade of pink

"Shut up"

"My turn" Sky flipped Alex so that he was hovering over her, his eyes full of need and lust and he leaned down kissing Alex's neck and doing other things he made sure Alex would never forget.

˜"*°•°*"˜

After Alex and Sky got dressed and left Sky's dorm, neither of them were hungry so they decided to skip breakfast, and while everyone was busy doing their own thing the school gardens were completely empty.

Hand to hand both teenagers slowly wandered around one of Alfea's gardens, the weather was chilly, the sun was hidden in between some large clouds. Alex removed her hand from Sky's to rub her arms to bring some warmth to her body, the blonde specialist frowned at the lack of contact on his hand, he looked to his side to see why Alex had taken her hand off his grasp

"You cold?" he asked

"A little" Sky took the sweatshirt he was wearing off and gave it to Alex who smiled at his action while putting the sweatshirt on and when she did Sky cupped her cheeks kissing her forehead softly which made Alex blush ever so slightly. Alex was the type of girl that when a guy winked at her she didn't just pass out like most girls at Alfea would, instead she would just roll her eyes or even tell him to fuck off but when it came to Sky she didn't know what it was that made her just melt when he was around.

'God she's cute' Sky thought knowing Alex could perfectly hear his thoughts

They both sat down on a bench in front of a beautiful fountain in the middle of some sort of hedge labyrinth, Alex's hands had found their way back to Sky's and as they both contemplated the peaceful view in front of them Alex placed her head on Sky's shoulder and as she looked up she could see all the very visible hickeys she had previously made this morning. The hand that was not intertwined with Sky's hands flew up to touch Sky's neck lightly tracing over the marks on it.